2001 Transformers Arcee Botcon Rare Exclusive Misb For Sale!!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Destronslayer, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Destronslayer

Destronslayer Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone, What I have up for sale is the extremely rare 2001 Botcon Arcee exclusive.This item was only available at the 2001 botcon convention and nowhere else making it almost impossible to find on the secondary market.The voice chip that activate Arcee voice(Voiced by the actress Susan Blu who played her voice character on the Transformers cartoon series) doesn't seem to work no more(Since it was light sensitive and would basically go off non-stop if you didn't conceal the item well) but can be replaced if you choose to open the item up.The item is in fantastic shape and MISB!!!!I rarely see this item on the market...even on e-bay as it was the first Arcee toy that was made for the TF fans but unfortunately in very limited numbers.This is a Great opportunity to add this Vastly rare collectible to your personnal collection so don't miss out. Asking price-$ 125.00 USD

If you have an interests...You can e-mail me at [email protected].I accept paypal for payment and only ship within the U.S. and Canada.Shipping will be a flat rate depending on it's destination so if you have any questions...Please contact me and i'll respond as soon as possible.Anyway...Thank you very much and god bless!!!

2. Destronslayer

Destronslayer Well-Known Member

Item Sold!!!!!