2 TF lots, list of individually priced

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Alteron_Sheng, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Alteron_Sheng

Alteron_Sheng 'Tis an Kitbasher & Elder TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Rare TFs and more! 1 lot & many individuals!!

I've got three 'lots' going on, but as the rules dictate I'm putting all three here in a single thread... I hope I'm doing this right, if I'm not please accept my apologies.
    The first is a bunch of individually priced items that I'm willing to sell or trade for an equal value item. I'm open to lowering the prices on just about any of them, so if you want to throw a different price at me, feel free!
    The two 'real' lots I would like to keep as lots to be honest. The 30 dollar lot has several toys that are damaged, but if you want to know a condition of a particular toy, ask me and I'll tell you or send an image
    I'd like to sell these before Botcon so I have some more spending cash (I'm treating a friend to his B-day at cinderella's castle and that rather cut into my funds;)  )
    I'll combine each group of items into a single box for shipping, and I wrap items in bubble wrap and/or pack well in packing peanuts.
    Please PM with a list of toys that you'd like and at what prices, if there are multiple calls I'll be going with a fist come basis. I will ship each week's sold items on Friday, then I'll edit with what's been sold each Sunday.
    -Sheng
    =============================
    Individually priced
    MISB TM2 MEgs-30

Loose purple T-rex Megs, missing one hip missile, otherwise near mint condition-60

loose Tigerhawk, missing one feather missile, otherwise complete, no damage-30

Loose G1 Perceptor, missing gun and missle launcher no paint/plastic damage, joints still tight, has all stickers-75

Loose TM2 MEgs, only some chipping of 'chroming' on dragonwing 'thumbs' otherwise near mint condition-20

Loose Takara Car Robots Prowl, complete, mint/near mint condition (to the best of my knowledge he's the Takara variant)-30

Loose ROTF Prime with no swords, otherwise mint condition-40

Loose Botcon Sunny and Sides complete, mint/near mint condition-75

Loose Japanese PVC HotRod w/ Jolt and gun-75

Swerve, limited edition exclusive mold, mint in baggy (bag has rip, but I never took him or his instructions out of the bag)-100
    ============================================
    30 dollar Lot:
    MISB BW Sonar
    Loose TM Waspinator, missing one RM leg
    Loose complete Armada Demoloisher
    Loose complete TM2 Dinobot, some chroming is flaking on hips
    Loose complete Go-bots Cy-Kill
    Loose complete Car Robots X-Brawn
    McDonalds Scorponox
    MISB Leia Organa 94 reissue
    Loose complete Hammerhawk
    Loos and incomplete imitation dinosaur TFs... not dinobots KOs just... a stegosaur triceratops and... something, looks nothing like the dinobots
    Loose original stormtrooper toy
    KO g1 scoop (missing head, I think)
    TM predicon with sythes for hands

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  2. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Updated the title and someone bought the g1 Optimus so I removed him from the listing.

3. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Another update, one of the two lots sold