2 sets of KO G1 Predacons/Predaking up for grabs...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by flywheels, Jul 25, 2007.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My friend recently bought 2 sets of the KO G1 Predacons from a guy in Hong Kong not knowing they were KOs...he's a newbie to the collecting community. Anyhow, since they aren't the real deals he doesn't wish to keep either set.

I saw them first hand for the first time this afternoon and I think they are pretty good...as far as KOs go. Predaking's feet and fists look to be very well made and could pass for replacements of the original parts...though they are a slight shade of lighter gray. The black guns have been cast in a translucent turquoise and the swords are now a chrome plated gold. Some of the Predacons are the same colors as the originals, but some have white replacing the original colors. Predaking's head is white, Rampage now has white as well as Tantrum and Razorclaw.

I forgot to take my digital camera with me to snap pics of the toys, but I'll see about getting some in the next few days. Once I have them I'll update the post.

He's asking $30 for each set. If you have any questions just let me know or you can contact my friend, his name is Silas --> siraka99@yahoo.com . Thanks!

Here's a photo I found on the web of the KO Predaking...just in case you haven't seen it before.

[​IMG]

2. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Prediking

Pmd

3. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    PM'd.

4. flywheels