2 questions on the new trailer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by omegasupreme123, Feb 6, 2011.

1. omegasupreme123

omegasupreme123 Well-Known Member

I just saw the new super bowl trailer and it was pretty cool i hope the story is good as well but i have the same 2 questions running through my head and even though there is no definite answer yet i would like to hear some theories

1) Why does optimus jet pack get dropped off when he lands to battle?
    - maybe it is roller or another transformer and he is dropping it off so it can battle too maybe its just something made and he is dropping it off so another autobot can use it. i dunno please let me know what you think.

2) who or what is that tenticle drill bot?
    - just a decepticon and or a totally different alien race i don\t know what are your theories?

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    He's not flying anymore, so he probably doesn't need the jet pack.

3. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is in regards to 2- I wish to know as well. My guess is this is the thing that is going to be taking down the one building I saw them film one day. There had been mention about a 'drillbot,' but after seeing this thing, I have to wonder what its purpose is. It almost looks like a brainless gigantic scorponok.

4. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've asked on so many threads now for someone to screencap the Octopus tentacle bot because I cannot see it but no one has done it yet can anyone it for me please? pretty please?

5. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

It's on the front page, dude!

6. Munkey421

Munkey421 Well-Known Member

My guess is that Scorponok having survived the desert attack scavenged parts from Devastator to increase his bulk and strength. He would then more closely resemble the Scorponok we all know. thats just my speculation.

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's Dudette.
    I looked at the still images on the front and still am not seeing this tentacle thing

8. 420bot

420bot ******

1. Optimus drops his jet back pack in an omage to his G1 trailer, and I think thats awesome and intentional!

2. As for the tentacles, Beast Machines Meg's wants to harvest more sparks I guess.

- At the shot with Bee I pictured scott mcneil saying "we're all gonna die." watch it again and picture that.