Customs: 2 new TF Animated head models on Shapeways

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Warsman, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Warsman

Warsman Active Member

When you want something done right, you...hire a freelancer. Yep, after weeks of dinking around trying to made 3-D heads, I decided to go another route. Freelancer.com has many great artists that'll do anything for a few bucks (literally). So, one posted project requesting 4 Animated heads later (for $30 total) I have 2 of my 4 requests. Here they are:

[​IMG]

Wheeljack I plan on trying a few different things with. One will be an Autotrooper/Cybertron Ratchet base, the other a Frankensteined animated race car. I love WJ!

I tried something different with the Wheeljack head, which was to hollow it out. It gave me some great savings. I will try that with more head projects in the future.

[​IMG]
    "Turbo-revvin' young punk!"

Kup I envision on a Cybertron Optimus. I'll play around with it and make sure the head is small enough and the cygar doesnt get in the way of anything

Shapeways | joelklase's designs

Anyway, the other 2 are top secret...for now! :thumbs2: 

Just sharing my ideas...

2. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mythbuster Wheeljack! Why not post on the Radicon's Custom section btw? Might get more attention there.

3. Warsman

Warsman Active Member

Don't mind if I do! But if they come at me with torches and pitchforks, I'm sending 'em your way! :D 

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Technically when discussing other people's work (even if you commissioned them) you need to be in General discussion.

Now, once you have some prints installed, then you can post a WIP thread and be kosher :) 

D/L