2 Movie Figure Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by transmetropolitan, Jun 2, 2007.

1. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

Is Ultimate Bumblebee an exclusive at some store, or will it be available everywhere? My jaw dropped at BBTS price of $94.99.

I've heard that Takara is releasing a diecast version of movie Prime. Is it leader or voyager class?

2. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    The answer to ur first question is Ultimate Bumblee is goona be mad retail release thier for everywere that wants to sell such an Expencive figure ill pick up on the cleareance rack

The second Question is thier isnt one (Thanks Raven I didnt want to look like a bigger loser then I already do around here thanks to my topic in the Movie Area)

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm not sure about Ultimat BB being any sort of store exclusive, but I do know he's supposed to retail around $90. As for Takara Prime, there is no diecast one. There was a rumor that the Takara Leader Prime would be diecast, but he's been proven to be the same as the one released here in the US.

4. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    oh thank god you said something I got his hopes up Sorry about that.:confused2