2 Energon Serires Bots For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sinstroke, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    Ironhide, and what i believe is Hot shot, yellow sport car. and sideways the purple motocycle. These are the combine class ones that u can connect to each other to make bigger bots. the pictures are of online No weapons, but sideways has both minicons. are in good condition. say 80/100. Looking to sell or trade for a Armada Tidalwave and/or Energon Otimus Prime leader class, eighter Galaxy force or normal. if trade both figures i will also throw in a Energon Thrust w/ mini con both blaster/1missle.

upon request i will take pictures with cell phone and upload them. both buyer and me will pay respective shipping cost.

Also have a Beast Wars Depth Charge. I am willing to Trade this one for a Prime Vehicon

Attached Files:

2. Sinstroke

Ebay:
    I also have a Beast Wars DepthCharge, the big on, with no missles or disc but has the minicon? shark blaster thing. welling to sell or trade, i perfer the new Generations/prime figures, Looking for another Soundwave, Arcee and Starscream can be loose figures just please be whole. like no missing legs lol.

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
  4. Sinstroke

Ebay:
    alrighty then, um... if this feedback doesn't work

then no one buy these till next month....and i will repost or bump then. Guess i jumped the gun. my bad. kinda harsh man....

Attached Files:

5. Sinstroke

Ebay:
    aloud bump?