Fan Art: 2-D Art/Digibash Request: Shockwave's Mom

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by deliciouspeter, Nov 6, 2009.

1. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I had a dream last night that I was playing a new arcade game: Transformers vs. Capcom. As you would imagine, very much like Marvel vs. Capcom 2. 2-D sprites, over the top combos, tag teams (energon powerlinx stuff happening) and huge bosses.

The boss was Shockwave, and for those of you familiar with MvC2, he seemed to play like Cable, crossed with Abyss's first form Screen filling beams, air grabs, and could retreat to the background.

Well after he was defeated, the true boss was revealed. The purple city in the background began to rumble, and revealed herself as the queen of the Decepticons. In her robot form, she resembled Shockwave: the single eye, the "ears", chest and laser arm, but as a city-former, had a bit of a Fort Max look with antennae and other bulky parts. Weird.

Anyway, I feel like I have to take a crack at this now, at least as a drawing/digibash and maybe someday as a full on custom. If anyone would like to post some ideas/sketches, please do. Thanks, DP

2. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

shockwave's... mother?! you're nuts mate :D 

anyhoo if you want transformer spirites, check out some of the sets for the Mugen emu. there are loads of them around.

3. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member