2 Auto Assembly Weekend Tickets

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BigPhill, Apr 24, 2009.

1. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I have 2 tickets, valid for the whole weekend of Auto Assembly. Unforutunatly I can no longer go, so I'm looking to sell these tickets on.

I belive, all tickets for the Saturday and the whole weekend are now sold out, so these are a good chance to get tickets, and at the advance booking value of £40 (Now £35 see post bellow) each.

I have spoken to Simon (AA Organiser), and he's willing to change the names on the tickets to match whomever buys them, however this would involve a bit of extra communication involving the parties involved.

My ticket numbers are 11 and 12, so very low, and should get most of the free gifts involved in attending.

I'll happily take PayPal or any other payment form for them.

Please PM me to let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

Phill

2. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Sorry to bump this, but to try and sell the tickets I'm willing to let them go for £35 each.

Phill

3. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just to correct Phill and to add a bit more info to this...

The full weekend tickets haven't sold out yet BUT some of the earlier free gifts in the goodie bag HAVE been allocated completely so anyone who books now has missed out on the first two gifts which Phill's tickets WILL get, worth over £10 per person, possibly more if we get any more gifts from other sponsors that are limited in nature.

We have had almost 300 people register for the convention so far (far more than we had at this point last year) and while our total cut off is 550 per day, and we *may* release more single day tickets nearer to the convention, if you want to get the full package of free gifts, you must have already booked.

Everyone who registers from now on will get at least six guaranteed gifts, but it is only the first 49 people who will be receiving 8, and the first 104 who receive 7 guaranteed gifts!

We will be announcing a non-attendee package soon and if anyone is interested in working with myself and Phill to take up his offer and converting this to a non-attendee pack instead, then I'm open to working on this as well once I've confirmed the price and details.

Simon