2 animated rodimus up for grabs!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jclauterback, Oct 16, 2010.

1. jclauterback

jclauterback Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i have 2 animated rodimus minors mint on sealed card, im asking $18 each plus shipping "im asking this because i drive a big truck and had to go out of town to get them plus sales tax." so if interested let me know.

i cant take paypal at the moment but i have positive feedback here and on ebay and postal money orders or cash works too lol. i really picked these guys for the collectors out their who cant find this mold "i dont want something this awesome being ravaged by kids lol" so like i said hit me if interested or have any questions, thanks for looking

[​IMG]

2. jclauterback

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump all over the place

3. jclauterback

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    serious no one wants one??? bump

4. PORTER

PORTER energon is just mtn dew

Why are you selling them?
    please tell me you got another one for yourself,this hotrod is the pinnacle of the animated line.too bad it is one of the last.

im not gonna waste your time as i already have one for myself.
    But, to anyone else who sees my current post:

buy these toys!!!
    animated hotrod is the best figure ive got from tf animated.
    for 18 bucks hotrod is worth every penny because crossovers are the same price and not nearly as cool or nostalgic.

Help this guy out and buy a hotrod from a collector who recently joined tfw.
    You wont be dissapointed.

now, i dont know Jclaughterback, ive never met him because he lives in california im sure.
    but just because he and i dont know each other and yet i give him so many compliments is because
    i too wish his hotrods are sold.personally hotrod is my fav tfa figure and deserves a good home.

and also i need more freinds that collect :) 

Good luck dude, may your hotrods bring you $36 from one buyer buying both.
    later,
    ~porter

5. jclauterback

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well i ended up going to a TRU out of town on a whim and ran across a few of these, grabed one for my self "i was stoked!!" and a little kid grabbed one of the other rodimus off of the shelf and as he goes to him mom he drops it and yeah i decided this mold desevers to be in the hands of collectors!! lol but yeah i kept one for me and grabbed the others for the collectors here. im asking 18 because at 14.99 plus tax makes them like 16.60ish so yeah i still hope its not asking too much ha.

6. PORTER

PORTER energon is just mtn dew

I paid $16.15 for my hotrod.
    he was the only one left,sucks because the one i get has a little paint chipped on his head
    and his collar is sloppy and uneven.

but as soon as i can get to drugmart to get more paint that will be fixed hopefully.

$18 is reasonable. You paid $32 for the toys your selling and looking to sell both and only make $2 in profit from each.and you include shipping.

if i lived in hawaii with my sister already.id bought one yesterday!:)