Minor/Repaint: 1st Mod Classics Line

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by SC0RP0N0K, Dec 2, 2009.

1. SC0RP0N0K

SC0RP0N0K Well-Known Member

Hi all, these are my first ever "mods". I hope you like them, any comments or advice would be great.

P.S. Thanks to frenzy_rumble since I based my Inferno off of his, eventhough it's nowhere near as perfect as his, it was my inspiration. =)

Attached Files:

2. compute146

compute146 Well-Known Member

well, i think youve done a great job, theres some very talented modders here,and whats nice is the fact other modders have inspired you, your of to a good start,keep up the good work.:thumbs2: 

3. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lookin great man! But you need to play around with those back legs so ravage doesn't have his rear up in the air so badly.. :) 

4. SC0RP0N0K

lol, thanks to both of you for the comments. As for Ravage, well I took him straight out of a pose I had him in on top of Classics Hound. I didn't even think of how it looked otherwise. lol

5. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Meh.. Mine looked like that for a long itme till I got a good chance to play around with him.. He's annoying to get to stand and look "normal"

What other classics repaints you planning? :) 
    I'm excited to see more!

6. SC0RP0N0K

Well the only Classics I have out of the package is Powerglide, Onslaught, Hound, and Cyclonus. I'm thinking of some things I could do to Onslaught then hound. The project I would love to figure out is how to make the Onslaught remold of Hardhead more G1 accurate. In other words remold his head and remove the turret and add a cannon. If any of the top customizers on here could give me some pointers I would totally appreciate it. =)

I'd like to branch out from just repaints to actual mods. I have a lot of ideas just need the means to follow through with them. lol

Again, thanks for all the kind words. =)