1st Heavenly Sword Anime Short

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Cheetatron, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

2. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

hehe, her hair in the animae looks just like it does in game.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah it's also in the PSN store at 780p, as well as a new making-of with some SWEET in game footage. I hope these are weekly episodes. I really really really can't wait for this game.

4. Soundatron

Soundatron A Blight Upon The Land

I want more already lol

5. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

So the video is already available for ps3 owners and in high def. Man I wish I had a PS3
    *Prays that he wins the Lair + 60gb PS3 AT&T Sweepstake he knows he wont win*

6. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, and if you are a nerd like me and a member of the Playstation advisory panel (super easy to register) they sent me an email with the video like a day or two before.

I think it's a really sweet way to market the game, and I hope the game includes those with it, or that they release an episode a week.

Either way, I am getting more and more excited about this game. And now that I have played the demo for the bajillionth time, I can honestly say that I appreciate it a lot more and very much see the difference between this and GOW, Devil May Cry, and Ninja Gaiden. The way you play and enjoy this game is very different and makes for a good time.

7. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Wow. It looks like it is playing off of a suped up God of War engine as a lot of the moves seem like they were ripped directly from the Blade of Artemis from God of War 1. I LOVE that and I can't wait to see more of this game.

Knowing Sony, though, the weekly episodes on PSN will be put out on DVD when the game is finally released.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When you hit enemies in this game it really feels like you're ripping through them, what with the sound design and animations. The stance-switches is what really sets this game apart from GOW

9. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    If this game is as good as it seems, it could be a system seller for me. I'd LOVE to get a PS3 but I'm still waiting for some games that interest me. The graphics are awesome, and the hardware sure the hell is there. I'm just waiting for some awesome games.