Customs: 1st customisation

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by fulbob, Jun 29, 2009.

1. fulbob

fulbob Member

Ebay:
    Howdy ho all, this is my 1st post on TFW so go easy on me!

I am planning on customising my ROTF leader megatron, And as much as I know this will be a challenge I am more than eager lol. I want to make a joint for the right arm and replace the left arm and at least try to give him a better paint job!

This is my first customisation and I am looking for any hints, tips or suggestions (ie what left arm to use instead of the gimply original!) to make this a better figure, Thank you for your time, Fulbob

2. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    here's a hint:

try something simpler first. unless you are a professional painter. If not, good luck, and spray paint is a good base coat.

3. Kamileunbot

Kamileunbot Scout Class

Wow, good luck from a fellow newbie. I've seen those figures, it seems like it'd be a big job.

4. fulbob

fulbob Member

Ebay:
    Cheers for the advise guys, I understand this is a big project to take on as my first but im feeling confident about it! Im pretty stumped by the left arm at the mo but im sure il find something suitable...

5. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    use arms from the first movie megatron. I also suggest adding a ratchet joint at the elbow on the big arm.

6. fulbob

fulbob Member

Ebay:
    Yeah the first megatron would make a good donor, but trying to find 1 that wont cost an arm and a leg (excuse the pun) in the uk is no easy task!