Heavy/Scratch: 1970 dodgechallenger fin

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by takarei, Apr 6, 2012.

1. takarei

takarei auto bot wanderer

1970 dodgechallenger from PRID cliff jumper

its done i got another rid cliff-jumper and striped out all the bot stuff painted and reassembled it. i ditched the gun from the first repaint ( http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/565068-1970-dodgechallenger.html ) in favor of duel hammers. sorry Insane Galvatron but i wanted to finished so i made my own antenna and gas cap tried to make the look like yours. but yours are still much better. sorry bout the lighting on the boxed version at the end it was either this or evil glare. well hope my dad likes. he use to have a real one years ago but its a long story.

Attached Files:

2. takarei

rest of pics

Attached Files:

3. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

The hammer looks good. Overall this is a nice custom. However, your pics are very blurry and it's too hard to see any detail.

4. takarei

i really am trying to take good pics. anyway i had to fix something apparently cars never shoot flames from the hood unless something is wrong so i moved the flames to the exhaust and tried to put a nox venting effect. hope these pics are a bit clearer. oh an the wings on his bot mode are kinda a reference to G1 wheel jack. the reason for that is my dads an engineer so the mad scientist reference seemed right

Attached Files:

5. Robot_art

Robot_art Well-Known Member

Good job on this guy