15 dollar Buster Prime + Jetfire Pack

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Ribieconvoy, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Transformer LEADER METALLIC OPTIMUS PRIME + JETFIRE - eBay (item 160505235477 end time Nov-21-10 11:28:52 PST)
    Saw this listing while browsing eBay yesterday for a BIN Buster Prime + Jetfire two pack, "100% authentic" for about 15 USD, and from a 0 feedback seller. At first I thought I was crazy, then I thought it was a scam. I mean, normally I don't believe this sort of thing, that it must be some sort of mistake. Finally, I just figured, "Hey, it's only 15 dollars, and if the listing is fake I (and about 210 other people) can file a claim for a refund." So then I thought I'd post this rather odd listing here in case it truly is an unbelievably excellent and genuine deal and any of you guys wanted to take a chance on a set. Who knows, I mean Hobbylink Japan once sold Henkei Primes for $6 on sale.

And yes, I am crazy. :) 

2. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
  3. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Yeah, I was sort of turned off, too. The shipping is supposedly 1 AUD. I did not know about the Faith Leader auction though. I guess the 1 Canadian cent Bruticus auction put my hopes up! :p 

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Stop tempting me with thigns I know to be a scam! :mad 

If I buy this I WILL just have to file a claim for item not received eventually...