14 year olds know best...(not a joke thread)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jorod74, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Teenagers are amazingly adept at hiding things from their parents. Amazing what baggy clothes, privacy, and parents afraid of parenting can do.

2. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If there wasn't something so... extremely umm... something about that, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

And yes, it's quite ludicrous what it takes to adopt a kid, but it's a free for all for ******s to have their own kids.

Shouldn't be sentenced to death for it, but should definitely get one hell of a punishment. As far as hiding being pregnant, this isn't the first time something like that has happened, but I still never understood how the hell you hide being 9 months pregnant, baggy clothes or not. The girls mother was probably pregnant before(could have adopted, you never know), but still should have been able to figure it out. But even school staff should have noticed when you consider that in school things like PE being required(at least until the last couple years of highschool here). But even then, how the hell do you not notice someone is 9 months pregnant when getting up from a desk in school?

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    2nded. All this talk of "KILL THE BITCH" is entertainingly subjective, too. Would you want this person to die if she was your sister?

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    To be fair, breeding is one of the few things stupid people excel at.

5. soundwave_217

soundwave_217 Banned

Ugh, after reading that I feel sick in the stomach.

6. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    It is clear that the girl is a little messed up, or that there is more to this story...(parents or lack thereof) but to suggest that this girl is killed or sterilized is ridiculous. You all have no idea what her life was like.

Maybe she should have watched the movie JUNO.

7. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

For all we know this kid didn't even want to have sex, anyone take that consideration into account?

8. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

That and/or she was reaaaally fat to begin with. That's kept people from noticing a pregnancy before.

Would it change the fact that she killed her own baby and tried to flush it down the toilet?

9. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    that is some fucked up shit.

the only silver lining I can find is that at least the baby didnt live to grow up and be screwed up by the mom later in life.

gah.

10. flamepanther

Even in that case, abortion would probably have been more humane, and could hopefully have been done much earlier. Preferably a botched abortion, so the girl can't reproduce later. I'm not one to say what sort of punishment she deserves, but nobody who tries to flush an infant down the toilet should get a second chance at parenthood. Even a fourteen-year-old should have more decency than that.

11. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Right. So an eye for an eye and a life for a rape?

12. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Yup, because she was totally in the right state of mind when all this happened. I mean, it's not like all the chemicals and hormones in her body were screwing around with everything in her head at the time, or that she was going through something fairly damn traumatic even for people prepared for that kind of thing, let alone for someone who was in no way shape or form able to deal with it physically mentally or emotionally.

No, but it would make all the people in this topic look like asses if it was the case. Most people in this thread are calling for blood on the kid when they don't even know the circumstances of what in the hell actually happened to cause this situation. People here are saying a *14 year old girl* should be *killed* because of this, regardless of the actual cause of the entire situation. Is that perfectly ok?

This kid is obviously screwed up and did something she should have never have done, no arguing that. But this kid needs help not punishment. If she was hiding the fact that she was pregnant from *everyone* it means she had no one to trust. Not her parents, not her friends, not her teachers, not anyone. And at that age, in that situation, with no one to turn to, you think this kid is going to make any kind of intelligent, rational decision?

Unless this kid is one of those Jerry Springer type "I do what I wan" bitches.

13. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I agree with Zie.

But I also fear that stupid people will eventually overtake the population.

14. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Or the 1986 CBS Schoolbreak Special Babies Having Babies.

15. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Sadly that happened a LONG time ago.

16. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    If nobody could tell she was pregnant, it probably wasn't full term. Most of that article is made up.

17. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:

:rolleyes: 

If she was rapped there may be some understanding as to why she did it. Not saying that it is right, just that there would be, in her mind, maybe a reason to not tell people.

Again, there has to be more to this story.

18. flamepanther

Let's make this clear. Except in case of total insanity, you are always responsible for your own actions. Hormones and emotional stress are excuse for killing. Doped up teenage gang members who kill people in an armed robbery are also not in a good state of mind, but they still get tried as adults for murder all the time. I said already, I'm not one to say what sort of punishment she deserves, but what she did can't be excused or dismissed either.
    Considering they're saying those things more because she killed her own baby after carrying it full-term, it wouldn't make a difference. People who are suggesting death etc. are asking punishment for murder, not sexual promiscuity.
    This is called a "false dichotomy." She may just as easily need both.
    Infanticide is a far cry from just a poor decision.

19. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

1) It's called temporary insanity, a temporary mental breakdown cause by extreme mental, physical and emotional duress. There's also the fact that there are different degrees and levels of punishment one can face for murdering someone, based on the situation and mental state of the killer.

2) Doped up gang members and teens *choose* to be doped up and thus put themselves in a situation where violence can occur. We don't know *how* this kid ended up pregnant, but the fact that she hid it shows that she sure as hell didn't choose to be that way.

3) I never said to dismiss or excuse anything. I said find out *why* it all happened as it did and try to *fix* the problem. This kid is clearly disturbed from the get go, so what you consider rational, common thought isn't what's going through her head.

When a NEWS article uses the qualifier 'probably', it loses all credibility because it stops being news and starts being theory. This article is horridly biased and provides little to no information on the entire situation. In that sense, we don't know how she got pregnant and all those people who are slinging insults at the kid for "loving the cock" and calling her a whore don't know if she actually wanted to have sex in the first place.

But even if she did, suggesting to kill one kid for another kid is still not right.

You're right, it is just more then a poor decision. Infact, it's something unthinkable for those of us in our right mind...which means that this kid wasn't stupid, but truely messed up in the head. And if that's the case, then therapy would be needed far more then punishment.

20. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

You have won this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.