13 figure lot for $100 pickup only! NE Philly area!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by hellopike, Jun 26, 2012.

1. hellopike

hellopike Evil Repaint

Hey everybody,

I just moved to a new apartment and closet space is a premium. I've had these figs sitting in tubberware boxes for years and I want them to go to a good home while maybe making myself a little money. :)  Thing is, I'm not going to ship these and I'm not going to part them out. Local pickup for the LOT only. I'm in the NorthEast Philadelphia PA area. Here's the rundown:

All the figures are in great condition, nothing broken as far as I can remember, and everything is complete (with the exception of Crumplezone's Planet key) the boxes show wear on most, some more then others. But for this many figures at this price, I still think it's a pretty good deal.

[​IMG]

What you get:
    RID Optimus Prime
    Energon Scorponok
    Beast Wars B'Boom
    Beast Wars Buzzsaw
    Energon Bulkhead
    Universe Optimus Primal
    Beast Wars Rampage
    Energon Megatron
    Cybertron Soundwave
    Cybertron Crumplezone
    Energon Hotshot
    Energon Downshift
    Energon Rodimus

(the last three are still tied in their clamshell packaging and have never been played with.

Thats 13 figures for $100. If you are in/near the Bensalem/NE Philadelphia (franklin Mills Mall area) and can pick these up TODAY they are yours. Seriously. I don't want them in the house past today if I can help it. The wifes not going to appreciate a pile of TFs on the livingroom carpet. And I could use $100. ;) 

If you're interested, drop me a PM with your cellphone number and we'll set something up. Plus if you can get this done today, Tuesday the 26th I'll throw in a weird bonus toy I found in the move.

thanks
    phil

2. hellopike

hellopike Evil Repaint

Seriously? No one in the Philadelphia are is interested? These guys are still available if anyone is interested.