10th Anniversary BW Megatron Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by hutchprime, Jan 14, 2009.

1. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    Got BW Megs today, the 10th anniversary two pack version.

I love him, there's just one problem.

The attachment on his right thigh, that fires the blade/missile thing is attached at the wrong screw hole. So it causes it to not really fit in either mode. It makes you have to position it sideways in beast mode and in robot mode, and if you want to put it in position to fire the missile, it has to sit way up on his thigh compared to the 'correct' side...

Is this common? Has anybody else ever seen this? If so, is there any way to fix it?

I realize that pics might help....so here are some.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HELP! If you can.... ;-)

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Mine sit high on the hip/waist in firing postion. If you have it in robot mode and the missles pointed towards you the post should be on the bottom and a screw on top. The panels will rest almost under his armpit. Hope that helps.

3. hutchprime

News Credits:
    But they're the same, correct? Mine are in opposite ones, and I see now that my terminology is just opposite yours because I was referencing how the point in beast mode and you're referencing robot mode, but we're saying the same thing.

Does anybody know if this has been seen before or if there's a way to fix this?

4. hutchprime

News Credits:
    Dang. Answered my own question.

He was assembled with two left hand side launchers.

Crap.