100's of Tfs for Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TransFan1996, Mar 4, 2010.

1. TransFan1996

TransFan1996 Well-Known Member

I take paypal
    I want
    G1- Boxes, cards, bubles, sealed figures, Boxed or carded figures
    Masterpiece- any sealed mps
    Alternity- any sealed
    ok i have the following

RID
    Megatron complete MIB box has wear 30 shipepd

Armada
    Dark Saber mosc card has some wear 12 shipped

Universe 2
    Predacon bruticus MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 20 shipped
    25th reissue prime MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 50 shipped

Movie 1 and 2
    Ransack MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the card 7 shipped
    Gold toother skids MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the card 10 shipepd
    tracks license plate variant mudflap MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the card 14 shipped
    Demoloshor MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 18 shipped
    Target exclusive bumblebee 2 pack MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 25 shipped

Cybertron
    Vector Prime MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 25 shipped
    Optimus Prime ledgends mosc 6 shipped

Beast Wars
    Air razor vhs exclusive mosc card has some wear 15 shipped
    Razorclaw vhs exclusive mosc card has some wear 15 shipped
    Claw jaw MOC C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the card 10 shipped
    Bantor MOSC 10 shipped
    Sky shadoe MSC 15 shipped
    Scavenger MISB 20 shipped

G1
    kickback box- has some wear and a flap crease. not the greatest condition. 15
    Thrust MIB missing the jet part of the bubble and 2 amall missiles. Has an uncut box that has a dent in the back right. Flap is a little bent. Rig is C9 great 50 shipped
    Dragstrip- missing handgun C9 card is in great condition. No bubble 20 shipped
    Hoist commerative reissue MIB C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 20 shipped
    Ramhorn-Bot only C9 10
    Rumble the red one-C9 complete 18
    Laserbeak-C9 complete 18
    Overkill-C9 complete 15
    Slugfest-C9 complete 25
    Ravage-C9 complete 15
    Buzzsaw-C9 complete 18
    Steeljaw-C9 complete 20
    Ratbat-C9 complete great condition 45
    Take all cassettes for 180 shipped

Binaltech
    Grimlock # 10 MIb C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 55 shipped
    Ravage # 11 MIb C9 mint. Opened by me, transformed to robot mode than back and then placed in the box 50 shipped

I will post my loose tfs later(Over 200 more) and a few more boxed tfs
    Pm me if intereseted