$10 Skystalker: ROTF Scout Class (Local Pickup in SF)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by hound_dog, Mar 1, 2010.

1. hound_dog

hound_dog New Member

Ebay:
    MINT ON CARD.

I was lucky enough to find 3 Skystalkers over the weekend. One for myself & one for a friend and contributor to this board. There's an extra one for whoever wants one.

Priority will be given to those for local pickup. I live in San Francisco. Cash only please.

I'm not really looking for anything at the moment, but my ears are open to any trades you want to offer.

I spent some time looking for him, so I just wanted to contribute to this board by helping out anyone else who may hasn't had the luck to find one yet.

Shipping is negotiable, but because I don't have my own shipping supplies, I'm thinking it will be at least $6. (First class shipping with confirmation usually runs around $4-5).

2. J-Boogie

J-Boogie New Member

Ebay:
    I just joined the site, if you still have one available. I know it's been some time since you posted this and I'm local here in the bay area.

3. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    SOLD! And I live in San Jose to boot!

4. J-Boogie

J-Boogie New Member

Ebay:
    I figured as much, still had to ask. Hit me up if you happen to come by another one. I right down the way from Valley Fair and Santana Row.