$10 off $30 at TRU.com with Google Checkout

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by optimusfan, Dec 7, 2006.

1. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I've used Google checkout on Buy.com for a while now to get a bunch of free and really cheap stuff. I just noticed that ToysRUs.com added Google checkout to their site. With it you get $10 off any >$30 purchase (before S/H and tax). It CAN be combined with the free shipping on orders >$50 that TRU.com is currently running, though they will try to default you to upgraded shipping during the Google checkout (GCO) process.

If you're not familiar with GCO, simply add the item(s) you want to your cart, then proceed to checkout. At the first screen you should see an icon that instructs you to save $10 off of $30 by using GCO. Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.

There may not be a lot of brand new Transformers on their site, but if you've been waiting to pull the trigger on some toys (or need to do some holiday shopping) this is a pretty good deal -- especially if you qualify for the free shipping.

2. tranzfan

tranzfan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I was going to pre order soundwave, but it looks like he has been removed from the site.