1 minion? or 2?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jolt Customs, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

Since we saw 2 minions in TF1 and multiple little bots (reedman, ravage, the doctor) in ROTF, do you think that they could put both lazerbeak and rumble (or another minion) in the film?

2. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

I hope so. Rumble was always a fun character so it'd be nice to see him.

3. rodriguez256

rodriguez256 Well-Known Member

My first post. Hello. I really like the idea of rumble. I bet bay would be able to make that look great on screen. Seeing him transform his arms to hammers and pound the ground. It would help to bring distruction to Chicago. And bay loves distruction. And I'm curious as to all the other places that they've filmed besides Chicago. Transformers in snow? Maybe in rain. Bring another element to the film. Just thinking out loud. Lol

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

In the nefarious comics Rumble was killed but Ravage was resurrected. I hope for ravage.

5. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    I think if they do minions, Ravage and Reedman should come back and do a tag-team thing with Laserbeak.

Rumble should be Barricade's replacement for Frenzy, but with red eyes instead of blue.

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I'd like to see the more beastly characters like Overkill and Beastbox rather than the more humanoid minions. Each one could have their own "Reedbot", perhaps with different shapes and designs for their mission?