Hello, I'm a long-time lurker and admirer of all the amazing work that gets showcased on these forums. I finally decided to have a crack at a scratch-build myself (or part-scratch-build at least), of G1 Bumblebee seeing as he was one of my favourite characters who hasn't received a Masterpiece treatment, and I figured it was time to post some in-progress pics here to get some feedback and constructive criticism. It's taken ages to get this far and there's still a lot of work left to be done, as you can see. I wanted to go for a G1 look but with a bit of an IDW aesthetic (although so far it's turning out to have more of a Dynasty aesthetic, thanks to the giant Joan Collins shoulder pads). The head in these pics was modded from a Binaltech Sideswipe, the VW Bug is a Tamiya 1/24 kit, the legs are from a Binaltech Smokescreen (I saw wan_de_real use these legs for an MP BB to great effect), the arms from a Gundam kit, and as you can see there are lots of lego parts crammed in there too. The doors are going to be attached to the arms (the lower arms in the images are just placeholders), and the bonnet will fold down on the inside of the feet, like in the prototype images for iGear's upcoming PP04 BB. The arms still need the most work, then it needs lots of strengthening and refining, as it's all very rough at the moment and the parts barely hold together in alt mode.