1:18 Murcielago is out! (In Asia)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TwoKingMick, Nov 4, 2006.

1. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

I just picked up a couple of these. Damn they are sweet! I'm going to keep 1 or maybe two for myself, they are so cool. Here's a webcam photo of me with my latest coolest acquisition!

[​IMG]

I'm going to have one up on ebay soon too! Keep an eye on my auction. Review will also come soon. God bless Korean toy stores.

2. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

That looks big, nice..

3. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice!

WOW! That looks nice! Since its out in ASIA already i hope thats a good sign we will get em between NOVEMBER & FEB! I know i cant wait! [​IMG][​IMG]

4. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

Well i don't know about that. The Hummer H2 has been out here now for about two months and there's no sign of that showing up in the states. I was surprised by how fantastic the green is in person, it looks like painted diecast, not plastic. I think this guy has the best alt mode of any transforming toy ever.

5. Alpha

Alpha I saved the internet.

I wish that Roadbots would come out at mass USA retail.

6. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i dont

they can keep their bow-legged wannabe alternators :B

7. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

To be honest, at the moment the two latest Roadbots (Lambo and H2), look a lot better proportioned and more stylish than the two latest Alternators (Ravage and Rumble).

Go Roadbots.

8. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's pretty good, it's a shame it's not 1:24. The legs look a bit weird though.

Is that green the colour of the plastic, or is he painted plastic?

9. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

Its the colour of the plastic. His entire body is made of green plastic, but it has that metallic effect that some of the alts have where it has little speckles imbedded in the plastic. Its a really nice finish. It's much darker green in person than the almost yellow colour in the promotional pics.

10. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The reason i was hoping to get at them soon was because AGES 3 and up in CANADA where i am located has had preorders and some actual ROADBOTS for some time. So i was taking the fact that they are out at retail anywere as a good sign that maby online orders have a chance to get filled. THANKS FOR SHOWING!

11. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lamborghini > ANY ALT EVER

12. agesthreeandup

agesthreeandup Energon Supplier

News Credits:
    These will not show up at any retail for a while yet. Loblaws received some of the Landcruiser which they have been selling at their stores and Superstores for the last few months.

As for the other ones, There is hope that they will reach mass retail but everything is still in the works and no concrete deals have been made yet. As more information becomes available www.roadbots.com will be updates with specifics.

A3U is the FIRST shop in North America to carry a FULL line of Happywell's products. BBTS will be the second shop who will not get their figures untill Feb of next year.

Spencer.

13. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

Correction, these will not show up at any american retail for a while yet.

:horse: 

14. ease

ease HIPHOPTIMUS PRIME

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thats good news for me, I have mine on order at A3U,so i hope to get my hands in some by the years end!

15. PrimeBlade

PrimeBlade Active Member

Looks pretty good, not sure if I am crazy about the metallic green. But the alt mode looks good, and price is right.

16. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

It looks like Ages Three and Up will be selling them for a little less than they generally go for at retail over here. Thats pretty impressive. Any word on when customers will actually be getting them into their hands?

17. agesthreeandup

News Credits:
    Thanks for the correction, they will not be at American retail for a while.

I am supposed to be getting these at the end of November. I am just finalizing all the shipping as we speak so it will take a while for the boat to get into Vancouver. I will be shipping as soon as they arrive here in Vancouver.

Spencer.

18. agesthreeandup

News Credits:
    I got my Lamborghini sample in today. OMG, it is by far the best one they have done. I was a touch dissapointed with the Hummer and was unsure of the Lambo but now I know it is amazing. Detailed engine bay, nice interrior, good transformation, solid car mode and sturdy robot mode. he does look a little chunky on top and has very short thighs but even so, what a great figure. A customizers dream come true.

I will do a good review for it with tons of pics tomorrow. today is my day off so I am going to go home!

Spence

19. TwoKingMick

TwoKingMick Mick

I couldn't agree more. The Lambo is fantastic. It's easily my favorite Road bot. It robot mode is the most stable, second best looking (after the Evo) and it's car mode is obviously drop dead gorgeous.

20. DavidLoPan

DavidLoPan Well-Known Member

I was interested in getting this, but everything below the waste looks like utter crap.