08 Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobot823, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Autobot823

Autobot823 Autobot Warrior

I just got an 08 BB today and the Arcee and I love em!! Tomorrow since Wal-Marts open 24 hrs I'm going in and picking up one more bee, which I will gladly sell to one of you. It's a must have toy!! I might even repaint the one I'm picking up.. Lemme know should I repaint or leave it as it is.. I'm pretty artistically inclined but I'm not sure yet.. LET A BROTHA KNOW.

2. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    If it's open 24 hrs I doubt it will be there in the morning. These have been jumping off the pegs that quickly.

3. Autobot823

Some nice old lady is holding one for me which is pretty cool. She even was the one that opened the new box up for me because she said everyone else that asked her was rude about it. =]

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

got myself 3 this morning. 1 has been under the paintbrush all evening...... and two will be in the studio for a photoshoot tomorow.

if you want to paint him, i suggest you do, as my forthcoming pics will show. he is the awsome x10

5. Autobot823

What types of paint and stuff do you use? And def. gotta see these pics of yours!!

6. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i use humbrol and warhammer paints for small brush work, and warhammer gunmettal for dry brushing that steel look.

i've also done some easy modifications. on the feet, the rear yellow tabs are on upside down. if you flip them, the can rotate all the way dow and add the extra support.

also, on the upper chest, wheel/ door assembly, there is a little tab that prevents the assembly from rotatong further, if you cut the tab off, the assembly will rotate more acuratly and be more show acurate

7. Autobot823

Cool ... thanks for the info I would've never done that stuff.

8. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

you would NOT believe the difference a few mm further rotation makes.

9. Xplosion

Xplosion Banned

dear wheel jack pls think up a way to make a movie combiner

signed Xplosion

ps. i want 08 bee now1

10. scourge25

scourge25 Banned

BB 08 is worth every penny and more if you see him grab him. Who knows when you will see another one of those again. Lucky i found him and Arcee deluxe.