08 Botcon MISB items FS Megatron Blurr Ricochet more

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by pain, Oct 19, 2008.

1. pain

pain Active Member

Hi, this is my first post, and I really hate that it is a sale post making me look like a spammer. I have collected TF for a long time, and had just never heard of this board, and a friend of mine turned me onto it yesterday.

Anyways, I have Ricochet MISB and both of the 2008 Botcon 3-packs MISB on ebay.

eBay Store - Plastik Prison: 200X, Convention Exclusives, Bravestarr

They end in about 8 hours, and are below retail. I started them at 9.99, with no reserve, so they will sell to whomever the high bidder is.

You can look forward to me posting a lot more. (Not just in the FS thread though!!!)

The board looks great, and I am looking forward to be a part of the community.

Thanks for looking.

Take care,
    Carl Ohlsson

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Welcome to TFW2005, Carl. I'm the guy from the UK who contacted you earlier today about combined shipping :) 

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Shipping is 16.25 wow!

4. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Don't quote me but I had a couple of friends of mine deal with him and 3 out of the 4 had some problems with him.

5. pain

pain Active Member

Awesome, thanks for the welcome.

If you are in the US, shipping should be around 10 dollars priority mail with tracking number. If all 3 were won, I think that they would all fit in the larger priority mail flat rate box, and I think that is around 16 dollars or so with the tracking number.

I really hate ebay's shipping calculator, it is either not enough to pay the actual shipping, or way too much. For a more exact shipping quote on any of my auction's, just email me.

I would actually be interested in talking to your friends, because I try my best to please the customer, and have absolutely nothing to hide.

Also, I could not pick out in recent history any one person who that I hava had a problem with. In fact, most of the people who I have sold expensive stuff to, are repeat customers.

I have tons of great feedback on ebay where I am a powerseller, I am a verified premier paypal account holder.

I also have tons of buyers, sellers and traders from numerous toy forums that will vouch for me. Both domestic and international.

You can post the info here, or pm me, because if they are indeed unhappy, I would like to talk to them.

Thanks everyone for looking, they end in about an hour and a half.