07 Bumblebee-problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SilverDragon, Apr 7, 2009.

1. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    So I got the deluxe movie Bumblebee-well, actually, both molds, thanks to a two-pack at Target.

There is a problem-the Concept Camaro 'Bee refuses to transform back into car mode. The automorph for the chest piece/car hood doesn't work at all when I push it up in the reverse of the instructions.

What do I do?

EDIT: Oh wait, I figured this out just now. Never mind.

2. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Shortest. Thread. Ever!

3. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I hate the uber vague instructions, especially annoying that once you've sorted it you realise what it meant after all.

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Instructions are getting vaguer (is that even a word?) all the time. Trying to figure out TF:A Ultra Magnus' shoulders had me scratching my head for several minutes until I just gave up on the insturctions and used my old-skool TFing ninja powers developed over twenty-five years of robot diddling. Sometimes it's just easier to look closely at the mechanics yourself instead of relying on a highlighted bit of picture and a wild arrow telling you where to move it.

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah a lot of the movie instructions were pretty lame, especially leader Megatron.

6. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

i've yet to ever get movie megatrons legs in any kind of order in alt mode, they just dangle there all crooked.

but they kinda look all dangled and crooked in the instructiosn too, so maybe im doing it right and he just sucks like that? I dunno lol