0.99+ No reserve Transformers, G.I.Joe, MOTU, Robocop, etc.

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by grayman, Oct 7, 2007.

1. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am currently auctioning many items from Transformers 2007 movie to G1, from Street Fighter G.I. Joe to original G.I. Joe, from vintage MOTU to new series, from 1:18 to 1:64 Diecast cars, from Knight Rider 2000 to original Knight Rider, from Robocop Alpha Commando to original movie, from Justice League of America to Batman the Animated Series, from Spock to the Borg, from Gargoyles to the Dukes of Hazard, from Speed Racer to Ghostbusters, from Back to the Future to Battlestar Galactica, from Star Wars Episode I to Episode VI, etc. Almost all of my auctions start at just .99 cents and have no reserve. I will ship to anywhere in the world, including APO's, I will use whichever method you prefer and whichever company you prefer, I charge as close to exact costs as possible and I combine shipping costs on all items. I package very securely and include delivery confirmation wherever possible. I have excellent feedback score and have been a member of TFW2005 for years. If you are interested in any of these categories, please click on items on Ebay below my name on the left of the screen or look for Grayman1177 on Ebay, take a look and save. f at any point you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me thru Ebay or here at my homepage TFW2005. Thanks for looking and good luck.

2. grayman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just an update. These auctions are ending tonight and tomorrow night and many are still only 0.99 cents. This includes some rare and some mint on card items. Thanks for your interest and good luck.

3. grayman

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Final update. These auctions are ending tonight and many Robocop, Star Wars and Star Trek are still only 0.99 cents. Don't miss out. Thanks.