0.52 Carat Diamond Ring For Sale !!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by matrix561, Mar 26, 2008.

1. matrix561

matrix561 Active Member

I am currently auctioning a 0.52 carat Diamond Ring with the following specifications for USD$1660:-
    i)Colour Grade: F
    ii)Clarity Grade: SI1 grade
    iii)Cut Grade: Very good
    iv)Clarity Characteristic Finish:Twinning Wisp
    v)Polish:Very good
    vi)Symmetry:Good
    vii) Fluorenscence:None
    viii)Shape & Cutting Style:Round Brilliant. The item comes with an authentic GIA certificate as well as its original receipt upon purchase and original Staria's storage box.Any enquiries you may email me at Fuzzywuzzy561@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks & cheers.

2. matrix561

matrix561 Active Member

Authentic Diamond Jewelleries For Sale !!!

I am also currently auctioning for sale the following diamond jewelleries:-

1)a 0.13 carat affinity ring which complements a great addition to a main diamond ring for a classic look but it can also be simply use on it's own - $USD 290.

2)a 0.28 carat H colour VS2 grade.Item will come with its line of storage box and an original receipt of authenticity of its value - $USD 545.

3)a heart shaped 0.1 carat diamond pendant alone without it's chain necklace. The diamond is of commercial grade and comes with its line of jewellery box for storage - $USD 110

4)a trilogy diamond pendant without its chain.It is a 0.2 carat combined, commercial grade diamond.Item is authentic.Upon purchase of the item, the winning bidders will receive its line of jewellery box for storage -$USD 110

A perfect gift for engagement, wedding and christmas.Interested buyers who would like to take a look of the pictures of the items mentioned, do email me at Fuzzywuzzy561@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks & cheers.

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    One buy/sale/trade thread at a time.
    If you have a sale/trade thread on the first 2 pages, then simply add or edit that thread.