Generations legends Gears/Nemesis Prime/Acid Storm/Cliffjumper in the Philippines

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by vproject, Aug 2, 2014.

1. vproject

vproject Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

In Manila though. Got Gears with 10% discount. =)

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    Soon. As long as 1-steppers aren't in the way.

3. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
  4. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Damn, still haven't seen Scrapnel's wave at retail yet thanks in part to Bayformers crap but that was to be expected. Good thing I did get 2 from via BBTS a month ago, but I still wanted one more plus Tailgate who thought wasn't worth the shipping cost.

I'm skipping this current wave of Generation's deluxe figures since Rattrap and Tankor do nothing for me. So I'll likely grab 2 or 3 of these upcomming legends figures. Gears will be bought on site, Nemesis and Acidstorm are maybes but that Cliffjumper is a huge pass.

5. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Agreed.

Seems like every 'other' wave hits while certain waves we have to wait for HTS to get them. My local stores NEVER got Tailgate/Shrapnel in stock, because they were still restocking the initial wave of Prime/Megs/Bumblebee/Starscream.

I'd be lucky if these showed up at retail

6. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Yeah, I thought it was a PA thing but at least I did spot a few Swerve and Cosmos figure, but FL has it worse, I was on vacation in Orlando and attempted some hunting and all they had were loads of Starscream and Megs like you said.

Hell, even the gift shop at Universal Studio's where the Transformers ride is was limited to FOC cassettes like Rewind and that bird thing. But that's probably due to the ridiculous prices there. ($15+ for Legends, $25 for deluxe, etc.)

I'm not playing this game with retail regarding that Windblade wave. Made sure I pre-ordered all of them. And just might do the same with Roadbuster and Brainstorm since those Bay former figures aren't going anywhere at retail.

7. Saurocon

Saurocon Uncle Samhain

I was lucky enough to pick up Tailgate and Skrapnel recently, but I still haven't seen Cosmos and Swerve. I was under the impression Cosmos and Swerve were supposed to be out already--hopefully they show up later: I've noticed Walmarts in particular putting up large numbers of early waves well after later ones have disappeared from stores. Such spotty distribution really gets frustrating, though, and scalpers don't help.

Even though these are all repaints, I like what I see here. Hopefully this wave will see better representation on the shelves.

8. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are all four of these coming in the same case? Part of what has killed the Legends assortments IMO is Hasbro's seeming insistence on only having two different figures (or "sets" may be the proper term) per case. So many small waves so close together its no wonder retailers skip some waves. Still want to find Gears and Cliffjumper...

+-MWG-+

9. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been ordering these from BBTS anyway: The UK never got beyond the initial wave. This year's offerings are superb

10. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That gears packaging doesn't do his toy's head any favours :-(

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    So let me guess this straight. You're one of the first people in the world who owns Legend Gears and you got it with 10% discount.

That is awesome.

Also great that these figures are now beginning their releases. Hopefully it won't be too long till they're available in NA.

12. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    I'm in Florida and just bought Tailgate and Skrapnel for a friend today. They've been available for at least a month.

13. TheCyndaquilMan

TheCyndaquilMan Wrecker Commando

I was lucky enough to find a tailgate at TRU last month. but i cant find a skrapnel or swerve and cosmos. And Gears is a buy but the others i'm iffy on.

14. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Orlando?

15. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sometimes the perks of being in an Asian country is getting the figures first. Of course, it's due to Hasbro's logistics of course. But it's still cool.

16. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have never seen anything in stores past Starscream and Megatron.

I used BBTS and/or amazon to get the rest.

17. prime roller

prime roller 昔者莊周夢為胡蝶⋯

News Credits:
    Here in Taiwan, nobody ordered the Cosmos & Swerve wave because Bumblebees & Starscreams & the Data Discs are clogging the shelves.
    A few specialty shop bosses also told me that it is past the time window to be able to order that wave.

Man, if I could get a few boxes of Cosmos & Swerve they'd sell like duck blood here.

18. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    St. Petersburg.

19. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    I'll be getting Gears and Acid Storm for sure. Probably will buy Nemesis Prime and Cliffjumper eventually if they're cheap enough.

20. dsprks75

dsprks75 Robot Enthusiast

News Credits:
    I think it's good these are starting to show up, but bad because in my neck of the woods (Jacksonville, FL), there is nothing beyond the Optimus/Bumblebee wave with random smatterings of Megatron/Starscream. I was lucky enough to find ONE of each of Cosmos and Swerve which I bought.

I'm having a huge problem with how many stores in my area have clogged up their section with the data dics... Every Saturday morning after my part time job in the morning I check a TRU, 2 Targets and a Walmart...And they ALL have these goddam data dics taking up at least 2-3 pegs... The one Target has like (no lie) 4 pegs of just Optimus and Bumblebee... Not to mention all the gimmicky AoE movie stuff (deluxes are few and far between)...

I hope with the upcoming resets for most stores this changes because this is ri-goddam-diculous...