Jarodimus

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by flywheels, Feb 8, 2005.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Completed my first trade yesterday. He took several nice photos of Highbrow that I traded for. Very professional. Shipped Friday, rec'd package Monday. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thanks!

2. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

I also did a trade with Jarodimus. Very nice PMs, kept me informed all the way. Thanks a lot!

3. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
    As has been in my sales in the past to him, Jarodimus has been polite, courteous, and quick. If he's looking to buy some of your stuff, don't worry. He's an A+ customer.

4. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    I just completed a great deal with Jarod over the past few days. Sold him the extra MIB NEO Survive that I had acquired... very easy to talk to, very friendly, and paid really really quickly! (Hey, we all know that that's the most important thing! $$$!)

I wouldn'e hessitate to deal with him again in the future, and neither should you!

5. no fate

no fate Seize the thrown...

We just completed a deal and it went as smooth as silk. Thanks!!!

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Completed transaction VERY QUICKLY! Sell with confidence as dealing with Jarodimus is a breeze! :thumb 

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Excellent communication. Quick payment. Thanks again for the easy deal.

8. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very considerate to deal with. -Jarodimus- was the one who got worried when the package he sent took longer than 2 weeks to arrive (Canada Customs decided to be jagoffs yet again, not Jarod's fault whatsoever). Excellent communication, and a very nice packing job too.

A pleasure to deal with! Vangelus recommends him. :) 

9. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    my botcon set is doing the dance of joy to represent my pleasure of dealing with jarod.

good deal, helpful and accommodating. highly recommended.

10. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

Just got my Botcon Huffer from Jarod today. Took about a week to get here, packaged almost too well. We had smooth communication through the whole thing. I'd buy from him again in a second. A+ for sure.

11. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What can I say? I am speechless with gratitude.
    But I'll try.

He traded me 2 toys I wouldn't have been able to afford otherwise (DS Vader and movie Barricade :rock ), great packing job, fast shipping and exchanging PMs with him was fun. Thank you, thank you!!

12. SydneyY

News Credits:
    This time I picked up a toy for him. I didn't even have to ask him for a payment, the money was just there...great person to deal with. Dependable and trustworthy.

13. Plastic Man

Plastic Man The Man in Black

Jarodimus was kind enough to order me some MOTU Classics figures when I was not going to be able to order them during the brief window of opportunity. Figures arrived in perfect condition and very fast. A pleasure to work with. Very good communication and a trustworthy board member. Thanks!

14. Plastic Man

Plastic Man The Man in Black

Jarod hooked me up again. Very cool dude, who was looking out for me, and was extremely easy to work with. Thanks man. Highly highly recommended for any sale or trade.

15. SydneyY

News Credits:
    I've had another awesome deal with Jarodimus. Very careful packaging as well, all the toys were in great condition :)  Thank you for the hookup!!!

16. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can not put into words to describe how grateful I am of Jarodimus' help. For the past several months now, he's been ordering for me MOTU Classics toys from MattyCollector because my account there was messed up (and took a long time to fix, too). He's come through each and every time too. Excellent communication, the best to work with, and completely trustworthy without worry or question. A million "thank you's" to you, Jarodimus! :) 

I'm actually kind of sad now that my account works at Matty. I had much better service and packaging/shipping from Jarodimus than any of us will ever get from Digital River/Mattycollector. Each video review I do of a MOTUC release, I wiil try to give out a "shout out" to Jarodimus who helped me get one of them.

I rarely do any purchases online with private parties not involving ebay because I am very skeptical. But with jarodimus, you can be confident that you have the best you can get hooking you up with what you need. As you can see, I can't say enough good things about him. I am truly grateful, Jarodimus. Thanks.

:bowdown:  :thumbs2:  :thumbs2:  :cool: 

17. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Sold Jarodimus a couple of Robot Heroes, great communication, paid quickly, let me know when they'd arrived. Happily deal with again, recommended.

18. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Once again Jarodimus comes through with a swift and friendly transaction! Sold two sets of MOTUC Stands and got swift payment through Paypal! Awesome and friendly guy to deal with!

19. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    Hooked me up with some figures I've been itching for. Fast shipping, great communication, the works. Thanks bro! ^_^

20. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since my last post here, Jarodimus has hooked me up with Motuc Keldor, Leader Starscream, Botcon Sharkticon set, and a few other items before that. EVERY time, everything has be pure perfection. Packing is perfect, shipping is fast, communication is easy, and he's an honest and fair person who will do his best to help you out. Simply the best. Thanks bro, you so rock. :thumbs2:  :cool: