Post you TF2 casting choices!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Dropshot, May 11, 2008.

1. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I decided to have a little fun thinking about the human characters of TF2, I decided to stay only with the lead characters and other which seem fun. I tried to keep it only with actors that have worked with Michael Bay before to make it possible. So here it is:

Chuck: 19-25. Sam's roommate at Princeton. He runs a conspiracy theory website. Funny in an irreverent, edgy way, he is shocked to see his conspiracy theories come to life. 2nd Lead; MICHAEL CERA

U.S. Military Leader: Late 20s/Early 30s, African-American with a great sense of humor and a tough military presence. Supporting Lead; WILL SMITH/ CUBA GOODING JR

UK Special Forces Leader: Early-Mid 30s, British, smart and capable. Can be Caucasian, Black, East Indian. Supporting Lead; EWAN MCGREGOR/ GERARD BUTLER

Galloway: Early 40s-Early 50s, male, National Security Advisor and presidential liaison. A curt man who is tightly wound. Supporting Lead; DAVID MORSE/ MICHAEL CLARK DUNCAN/ BILLY BOB THORNTON

Professor Colan: 40s. Sam's physics professor at Princeton. He's a self-satisfied intellectual who compares himself to Einstein, and is arrogant enough to wear leather pants to look cool; STEVE BUSCEMI/ DAVID SCHWIMMER

Theresa: Early 30s, African-American. She's Sgt. Epps' wife, has 4 kids, sassy and sexy, good with comedy GABRIELLE UNION/ NATASSIA MALTHE IF YOU TAKE OUT THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN THING.

Sam's Ex-Girlfriend: Late Teens-Early 20s, cute and cerebral, a total arty girl that leads her own punk band; ISABEL LUCAS

Eric Witwicky: Early 30s, Caucasian, Sam’s much older brother. A stiff and pedantic personal injury attorney. Loves money and having more of it than everyone else. Supporting Lead; HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN/ JOSH HARTNETT

MJ: 19-25, Sam's RA. Third year college student studying bio-chem. Stuffy and stiff lipped, he's a hater of all things fun; MAKE THIS A GIRL, THEN CAST EMMA WATSON

So what are your choices?

2. Dropshot

News Credits:
    No one?

3. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Liking those ideas very much. I think that "Alice" is going to be Sam's Ex-Girlfriend, and she is Isabel Lucas. I think that Michael Stahl-David would be perfect for Eric Witwicky, because he is sort of an up-and-coming star, the type Michael Bay cast in the first movie.

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Bring Mike Myers played a new human chather.

5. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    actually, i pretty much agree with all your choices. especially Cuba Gooding and Billy Bob. i don't know about Gabrielle Union though, and i don't know about Michael Cera...but then again i can't really think of any alternatives. and as for Sam's RA, i think a girl would be a good choice fo sho.
    I'd like to see Chris Evans involved somehow though. he rocked the house in Sunshine.

6. Dropshot

News Credits:
    I'm betting that on Alice too, plus, Isabel Lucas is too young to play any other character, plus there's no room for a character named alice other than Sam's ex.

I'd love to see Chris Evans too, since day one I've thought him as Eric Witwicky, now I can't remember why I didn't "cast" him...

Well, about Gabrielle union, I remembered she existed since I saw a trailer of an upcoming Eddie Murphy comedy, and she was there, I can't remember the name of that movie at the time; and Michael Cera, I'm not too sure about him too, but just as you say there aren't many other choices I can think of.

Maybe they can cast Hugo Weaving too.

7. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    they already did, he's Megatron, remember? lol
    and yeah anybody who's going to be in one of those ******ed Eddie Murphy comedies where he plays various versions of himself needs to stay the #$@% away from Transformers 2. I think it's called "eddie murphy in eddie murphy in: Meet Dave".

and you know who could replace michael cera? Chirstopher Mintz-Plasse AKA McLovin.

8. Dropshot

News Credits:
    Yeah, but we never saw him as he is, and his voice was very distorted, so he could play a role without raising any questions.

9. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    I hope they get Andy Milonakis in to play Chuck, he'd be perfect. It'd be cool if they could get Nick Cage for Sam's Prof too, that'd be the best wouldn't it?

10. Dropshot

News Credits:
    Thinkin about it, he could be better than michael cera, and has that geely vibe. You've convinced me.

I forgot about nick cage and I like that choice, and the part of the professor could be like bobby bolivia, which was a semi-cameo. He could do a great job on it.

11. DecepticonsRule

News Credits:
    Might post human cast ideas soon too...

12. Dropshot

News Credits:
    Be my guest.

13. DecepticonsRule

News Credits:
    Ok, I am going to post it today on both TFW2005 and the Shoot For the Edit forums. It will be here on the forums:
    http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Also, if it's ok with you, some of my ideas are taken from your list (i.e. Michael Cera).

14. DecepticonsRule

News Credits:
    Transformers 2 New Human Cast

Chuck (Sam’s Roommate)- Michael Cera
    Alice (Sam’s Ex-Girlfriend)- Isabel Lucas
    Eric Witwicky- Michael Stahl-David
    U.S. Military Leader- Will Smith
    UK Special Forces Leader- Gerard Butler
    Galloway- Mark Harmon
    Head of Sector 7- Susanna Thompson
    Theresa- Natassia Malthe
    MJ- Christopher Mintz-Plasse
    Proffesor Colan- Rainn Wilson
    CNN Reporter- Jessica Steen

15. DecepticonsRule

News Credits:
    Chris Evans could do a pretty good voice for Hot Rod....

16. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

The Second string cast

Ron Witwicky - Dustin Hoffman
    Mrs. Witwicky - Ellen DeGeneres

Mikaela - Anna Faris
    John Keller - Leslie Nielsen