so now what......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghost Prime, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

ok as some of you already know im in a pretty crappy situation with my ex girlfriend and in short everythings ruined now but yet again im in a situation i just dunno how to fix or which way to turn.

My ex started taking cocaine recently thanks to losers she was cheating on me with. About a week ago i read her diary and found out she had betrayed me yet again but also i found out how she was getting the drugs.... basically having sex with some loser called woody in exchange for cocaine....

i lost it big time and i did something very stupid and almost killed her by strangling her half to death... thankfully i stopped before i did anything serious but now shes taken all her stuff and said shes staying away for awhile with 'friends' in english that means shes staying with arseholes who just give her drugs in exchange for sex.

everyone has told me my ex is a loser and shes mentally unstable and a very bad person in the shortest of terms. Yet i still find even after all this i still love her and cant seem to let her go from my heart...
    Now shes away ive basically got to move back to my home town in Manchester back to my family home. I dont really want to do this myself but the thing is i cant stay here anymore because i know if i do im gona brakedown mentally.

We cant live together anymore because of what shes done and i just hate her with all my heart now because what shes done sickens my very soul and my mind thinks about it way to much becuase im hurting alot from the experience.

Im going to have to give up my job soon which i dont want to do but considering im going to have to move back to manchester soon then theres no way i can keep my job.... i dont wana leave my job because the people there treat me like im family and its the only job ive ever been able to keep and be any good at...

Its all the more harder because we have just recently had puppies (our dog gave birth 5 days ago) and we have 5 little pups now which will have to come with me because i wont leave them with her considering shes become a smack addict.

im just not sure which way to turn because i cant understand why this is happening when we used to be so happy together and we used to love each oter so much...

i just feel messed up because im not sure what im ment to do now in my life because everything ive done for the last 2 years feels like it was all a lie and for nothing

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Why do you keep making these threads? You keep asking the same question, get random answers/spam, and then it gets locked. What is this, the fourth one? You must realize by now nobody is taking it seriously.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MMM, shut yer mouth. The boy (I think) comes here with girl (I think) trouble, and you want to turn him away? For shame.

GP, I love your threads. For real. Post away!

Oh, and his name is Woody...that's priceless. PRICELESS!

I'm picturing him as Woody Harrelson in a Scorsese film.

EDIT: Oh, the lols just keep on coming! You have puppies together! You're like an irresponsible father now also!

4. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

well it is serious i anit making any of this up, i mean wtf is the point for a start?

also im asking peoples opinions on the situation in hand. I made a huge mistake in hurting my ex but now everything is different and events are happening im not sure how to unfold.
    Im not thinking to straight right now and am acting out rashly which is what caused me to hurt her in the first place.

im asking peoples opinions because i need to get an idea of what others would do in this situation

5. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  7. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    You made a hughe mistake by not letting her go sooner and live your own life.

8. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

so she used to be a guy........so what!? she makes a very beautiful woman and several guys have said so ect ect.

What is it? are you just homophobic or do you have issues with your own sexuality? i myself know im pretty open minded so i dont see why you have to be so judgemental.

come on guys im in a real mess right now and it feels like everythings finally coming to an end soon but its an end i DONT want. i know ive lost her but i really dont wana lose my job and have to go back to my home town.
    its called asking for opinions and advice so please dont just constantly have a go about crap like she used to be a guy and sexuality issues

9. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, just get over it.
    MOve on and move out. How could you ever go back to a dirty women?
    Your still in love with a memory of someone, who you thought you knew. She isnt that person. Dont hold no no candles for her, she aint worth it. Dont kill her either just move on. There is more girlys out there.
    Now man up and stop having pitty parties.

10. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Yeah, no not happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.