I bought Three tickets today! PG-13

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Born 2B Alive!, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Born 2B Alive!

Born 2B Alive! Director Of Entertainment

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought three tickets for TF the movie today...... It says PG-13 on them. July 2,2007 8pm. But everywhere you look on the internet it says this film is not yet rated. Even The MPAA website doesn't have it rated yet? edit- I guesse I should have stated that I bought them at the Cambell Cinema 16 itself here in Springfield,Mo. on my lunch break.

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Me too!!!

Careful of Fandango, if it's your 1st time using their service!!
    there was a link which I thought would process the order, in original window, but it actually signed me up for some BS 'premium membership" and changed my CC an extra $10!

3. Born 2B Alive!

Born 2B Alive! Director Of Entertainment

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bought them at the Cambell Cinema 16 itself... here in Springfield,Mo. on my lunch break.

4. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    i bought on fandango and almost fell for the "Premier" crap. i caught on to them though. hahah

5. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    yeah, they throw the premier thing in there pretty sneaky. what I did like was the comparibility chart they gave with the different icons and theater names. I was able to look around and see who's got the biggest screens, loudest speakers, and most accomedations