Optimus Prime Come One Come All!

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by SamiWCP, Nov 16, 2006.

1. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Ok, so, basically I've been collecting all things Optimus Prime..And While I have a lot of opportunities online to find stuff, I have no real list to go from as to what is all out there. I'll post pics a bit later on as to which ones I already have, but, I welcome any and all info and pics as to what all Primes people have, or know that are out there, from any series.

Most of my collection
    [​IMG]
    Most of my Gen-1 Prime stuff.
    [​IMG]

2. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Ohhh..right right..

3. Sideways

Sideways Banned

thats cool Sami !!!

4. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Cool yeah, but I wasn't trying for a showcase show off..I'm looking for people to show off different Prime figures so I know what's all out there..

5. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Yreah, but this does go more in the collection section. And that is one hell of a collection. I have a Prime collection myself (as do most people it seems). I'll post my pics again, although they are incomplete now as I have added to it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Missing THS 1 &2, Star Convoy, Pepsi Prime, Orion Pax, Classics Prime, BWX Optimus Primal and TRU Optimus Primal from the 2 pack. Wow, guess I need to update that pic.

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Awesome collection. Love how it's displayed.

7. B-Prime

B-Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Here's mine in this thread and looking at yours and Ambush's I forgot to have white G1 ultra magnus in mine,....but then i would have to dig him out of storage...too ebay it is

ps nice display cases sami and nice amount of primes ambush

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=114949

8. ambushbug74

Thanks, not trying to steal Sami's thunder though. Those shelves are great, I need a better way to display my collection as that shelf has gotten way to small.

9. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Oh!! you have the Energon Prime pen, right? Is that what I see there? I found one place that has it, but their credit card thing online really screwed with my bank account, so I never went back.

10. ambushbug74

Yeah, I actually found it at Kohl's, I think. I still see it from time to time, if I see it again I can grab it for ya. You should take a close up shot of the 2nd Prime shelf, would like to see what else you got.

11. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Ok, from a crappy cell phone with bad lighting and in reflective mirrored glass cases..Here's some pretty recent pics of all my Primes..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, and not pictured, the new MP4, the Palisades 12" Prime statue, Energon Prime watch, a Grand Convoy (the Mammoth one) and a few Rm versions I'm getting from someone on here, the black convoy, lio convoy and black lio convoy, as well as the Prime Neca Head Knocker. Oh yeah, and the THS-01.

12. ambushbug74

Damn, that puts my stuff to shame. Nice collection. Is that a Prime AM radio in the first pic? Or the walkie talkies?

13. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

The walkie talkies..I almost won the Prime cookie jar, but, oh well..

14. TreKain

TreKain All Will Be Well TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I love Prime collections...

Heres mine:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not pictured Classics Prime - acquired right after i took these shots. And Alt Prime stands with my other Alts.

15. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Very nice..I originally started just collecting Gen-1 Prime stuff, but, then kinda ran out of stuff to collect, so I expanded. Now I've broadend (sp?) my collection of him to Primes that are..Gen-1ish, ie red and blue, with the typical Prime head etc. I also collect all the Nemesis Prime versions out there as well..

16. ambushbug74

Got into just Prime, then Ultra Magnus and Prime, and Hot Rod(imus), UN and Prime. And of course you can't leave out the Scourge/Nemesis Primes either. My Alt. Prime and Nem. Prime are also with the other Alternators as well. I may have to redo the Alt shelf and take a new pic of that too.

17. thor20

thor20 Omnibot

That is one SWEET collection you have there. The only contributions I have is the Toyshop Prime theat is smaller than the WST primes. They come as a robot and vehicle mode in package.

[​IMG]

Then there is the red Primal Prime. I'm not a big beast tf guy but he's sweet as all get out.

Also I forgot about this.

[​IMG]

Korean Optimus model kit. All the plating is gold but it's a really good quality kit even though it is Korean.

18. ambushbug74

Those are 2 nice pieces too. I would love to have those in the mix, as well as the clear Japanese Beast Convoy.

19. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Saw you had the G1 radio, I collect oddities or artifacts. Here are a few of my all time favorite Prime items.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Oh now that's a really cool collection there--I'm also trying to get into more ofthe oddities stuff, but so far, keychains and flashlights and walkie talkies are about as far as I've gone.