Hasbrotoyshop.com Shipping Problems

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by fschuler, Oct 7, 2006.

1. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What kind of service have you guys gotten from HTS?

I ordered Classics Rodimus, Tit Jetfire, and Tit Thundercracker on 9/27. The estimated shipping date for the items is 11/15 for Rodimus and 10/4 for the Tits. The website still says that the Tits have yet to ship and that they are still expected to ship on 10/4, even though today is 10/7. Classics are being found in a lot of brick and mortar stores as I type this, so, why can't they expect to be able to ship Rodimus before 11/15?

I emailed customer service and got the following:

"...In response to your inquiry, the items you ordered are currently not available but en route to our fulfillment center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused..."

I can understand a goof up or delay now and then; it happens with any company. But, HTS seems to be goofing a lot of stuff.

I'm not really ranting, since I am getting 25% off and free shipping, but, I wonder if they have overextended themselves in an attempt to draw more business?

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just said "screw it", cancelled my order of the Wave 2 6-inchers from them, and ordered it via Walmart.com. Except for exclusives or if they have REALLY good prices, I'm not ordering from them anymore-- this and the Nemesis Prime debacle is enough for me to get fed up with them.

3. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    For some reason my status says partially shipped even though they haven't actually shipped anything. I even got e-mails saying your order has shipped and then it listed nothing. I hope Hasbro doesn't force me to boycott them like toysrus.com.

4. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    i'm in the exact same boat ~ i ordered 6" Prime, Jetfire and Thundercracker and Cl. Astrotrain, Grimlock and Mirage. as far as i know, this is the first time that they've offered up what are essentially 'preorders' on the classics, and if you put the preorders in the same order, their order fullfillment system might just be sitting on them until the Classics are available...

a tad annoying, but for 25% off and free shipping, i can be pretty patient

5. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I agree; annoying, but, assuming I actually get the TFs at some point, I'll save more $$ than if I just continue to hunt for them. Hopefully the late Rodimus availability doesn't hold up the Tits.

6. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    it takes patients, but if you know you're going to get them, and you only paid 75% of the price, I say wait and enjoy the money you saved. I just wish I could log back into the website.

7. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    call

I would call , I called when I ordered my Astrotrian exclusive and they said the online stuff has been dead for a few days, mine still says not shipped and I am pretty sure due to the package slip I have that it is indeed here and was shipped on like Monday.

The people were very nice and you can get to an actual person in a few steps.

I think the problem is that when you email you get a canned response.

Well I have been proven wrong they did change the Predaking Tit to backordered finally that I had already found out, and the Astrotrain still says not shipped when I know it is here already, since I have not bought anything else.

They said even if it is backordered, that I still get the code and discounts, but of course can not order out of stock things.

I am not a Hasbro plant.

8. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Have been a little scared to order from them over that Alt Nemesis Prime fun day we all had.
    I don't blame or hate them for it, I just know how my luck usually ends up.

To remedy it, Ive been ordering one Classic at a time off eBay until they eventually show up locally. So far Classics Megatron & Assholetrain have been my patience

9. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    TECHNICALLY, The Classics are supposed to hit the stores on 11/15, and judging from past experiences, it seems HTS is almost always the last place to get their shipments

10. P1atinumGQ

P1atinumGQ Devourer of Transformers

I ordered Titanium Prime, Jetfire, and Thundercracker in the same order. I have the same problem as you. Expected shipment date of 10/4 but it hasn't shipped yet! My Alternators Mirage got here today, but apparently they didn't get enough of the Titaniums...

11. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I wouldn't worry too much. I ordered G.I. Joe figures from them in the past and have had figures backordered. They shipped what was in stock and shipped the backorder later, no extra charge in shipping of course. I am tempted myself to go get the deluxe classics I found today but with the free shipping and 25% off I will wait. Besides, the Nemesis Prime problem is the first I've seen like that from HTS so I wouldn't hold that one screw-up against them, although that was a big one.

12. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm a bit gunshy after Nemesis Prime myself, though I was quite pleased with a past order of the BWX second wave and an Alternator.

13. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I ordered alt Mirage, alt OP, Tit Jetfire, Tit 'Cracker, and Classics like 'Bee and Hot Rod. Like most of you they have the alternators listed as shipping on 9/29 yet the order as a whole is still unshipped, according to the Shipping Information. I can be patient because I saved 25% on the order but how much longer is still unknown. I will be annoyed if I don't get those alts for another week or two.

14. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

Yeah, I ordered Titanium Jetfire, Thundercracker, and Optimus Prime on the 27th, all instock at the time of the order. It was supposed to ship on the 4th, but it says that my order is on backorder right now. My guess is that they fucked up when updating the site and mistakenly had Jetfire and Thundercracker labeled instock.

15. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I checked HTS a few minutes ago and saw that both Starscream and Astrotrain are in stock and it says they ship in one business day so I checked my order. None of my items were listed as shipped so I called and told them they were in stock but I was told that the Classics are still due to ship 11/15/06. I didn't think to ask why they have them listed as shipping in one day but the other Classics are still out of stock on the site so I guess there wasn't really a need to ask. On a positive side the 3" Titanium Grimlock, Predaking, and Scorponok are due to ship tomorrow, which I think is the date someone was told who posted in another thread which escapes me at the time.

16. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Probably me, Death, I got an e-mail that said they were due to ship tomorrow along with 6" Titaniums I ordered... What a fucking mess, and this is after the Nemesis Prime mess that I'm still dealing with. That is the worst shop I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with and they're supposed to be the official one... If any store in my area actually stocked 6" Titaniums I'd cancel the order now, but I've got no choice in the matter at the moment.

17. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I think it was you that I'm thinking about. They told me last week that they would get them in Friday so I thought Friday or Monday would be a good shipping estimate. Maybe they have a lot of orders to fill but it looks like they could get them started before tomorrow.

I wouldn't call HTS the worst. Toys N' Joys has a worse track record judging by the recent thread here. I posted my problems with them as well as my brother's, although not all were bad. In fact less than half, maybe even a quarter, were bad. Still I'm sure there are a lot worse. Besides the Nemesis Prime mess is the first I've seen like that with HTS. Other than that mess I haven't really had a problem with them. The worst I've had, other than Nemesis, was backorders on G.I. Joe 3-packs and I guess the backorders on my current orders.

18. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Well it's Columbus Day I believe so no mail shipments today, which is why I'm inclined to believe the shipping date. If I dont get some kind of status update or shipping notice tomorrow I'm going to raise hell... I just know that I've only ordered from them three times, Cybertron Optimus, Nemesis Prime, and Titaniums, and only the first of those has gone well.

19. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I forgot today was a holiday so Tuesday doesn't seem so bad. As long as my order is shipped before Christmas I don't really care if it takes a week or two to ship.

20. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    :confused:  ok.

i got an email that my order had partially shipped, except it also has a list of "items not shipped" and everything i ordered is listed as having not Shipped. WTF?
    :drunk 

Guess i'll know in 7-10 days...