Hope they transform like this......

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Simian, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
  2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Also very old, well known, and definitely not news.

3. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You tube videos are obviously not news. Stop starting threads in the news forum thank you.

4. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    Sorry and I know...

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum...

I know the Citreon commercials are old...but they are a great example of transforming without exploding transformations that everyone seem worried about. If a low budget car commercial can do it I am sure TF the movie will be a able too as well....So why is everyone worried about exploding transformatins?

5. Ironhide546

Ironhide546 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the commercials for what they are but as actual Transformers those things are even more magical than the most explosive Transformation the movie people can come up with. I mean the robot is made up entirely of existing car parts, of which there isnt much material to make a robot. Look how spindly it is. THERE is your skeleton former. Movie Bumblebee by comparison looks like a sumo wrestler

6. Optimus Mettle

Optimus Mettle Member

WOW. They may not be news but they ARE cool...The robots are pretty darn close to what I think a Movie Transformer should have looked like. However I mus agree with Nidaram12, they were thin and that doesn't exactly look cool. And like he said its made up of existing car parts...the ones for the movie look bulkier as if all the metal panels split and there were all sorts of machinery hidden. Ah well I'm sure Michael Bay saw those and wanted to stay as far away from that look as possible. Does anyone know where to find that Saab commercial where the jet transformed into a Car?

7. The Phazer

The Phazer Well-Known Member

Very simple - because that car transforms into a Transformers-like robot mode that doesn't attempt to split the kibble into several hundred peices.

If the movie designs looked anything like that, there'd be very little problem for most people I suspect. But they don't. Even remotely.

Phazer

8. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    No such thing.

look at the resin prototype of blackout. you can see exactly how he transforms.

9. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

<~~~ If I may speak

I saw these "transformations" of the car commercials way back but I was more accepting of this robot in its design rather than the CGI images for the Trans. But I've grown to where I do like these new images for our fav characters, it does make sense in a way that humans could make it seem, about a story of alien robots from another world abdapting to ours.

I'm just sittin' back gettin' myself ready for the movie so nothin' surprises me into a state of paralysis.

With each passing day Prime and Jazz are less and less scary. People need more sigs of those two