Washington State Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by artiepants, Jan 3, 2003.

1. maddogtheta

maddogtheta Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just got back from the Renton WalMart, they didn't have alt mirage, but they had plenty of tracks. They also had lots of predakings there still.

2. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    I saw the first wave of Classics at Southcenter Target this morning... all except for Starscream.

3. ViceGripX

ViceGripX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At about 8pm tonight, the Tacoma TRU has one each of Titanium Jetfire, Optimal, and Scourge. They also have the entire first wave of Classics, but have raised the price of their deluxe Classics to $12.99 each.

4. jimmynguyen41

jimmynguyen41 aka Special Agent JiMMeRz

News Credits:
    as of last night Freddies in Shoreline by the Highland Ice Rink has loads of the new alternators 2x of each...miester, prime and mirage...and new titaniums and new classics...but there pricing is expensive....i just bought the clone troopers from star wars lol....

5. prime1701

prime1701 Well-Known Member

Bellevue TRU had titanium Jetfire. They also have a few classics.

6. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    Well, I nominate Bumblebee as being the first shelf warmer of the new Classics line (saw a lot of them at Southcenter Target early this morning). I also paid Renton Wal-Mart a visit. They have a boatload of Cybertron remaining and even the Rollback pricing isn't clearing them out. However, if you are looking right at the TFs where they're normally at and then look left towards the wall, you'll see more TFs on the shelf there. Among the Alternators are 2 x Optimus Primes if anyone is still looking for him.

In other news... Early yesterday morning, I saw Wave 1 of the Classics (Starscream, Rodimus, Astrotrain, Bumblebee) in their cases on the floor at Auburn Wal-Mart, but I went by there again on my way home this morning and didn't see any classics hung on pegs. The stockers must have decided it's too early to put them out or something.

ViceGrip, please check your PM for a message.

7. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    that's unfortunate, since he's the only wave 1er shipping 2-to-a-case in wave 2 :( 

8. shifty02

shifty02 This is the way

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'd nominate Astrotrain. I've seen a LOT more of him hanging around on the shelves than BumbleBee.

9. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    I second Astratrain. I seem to see more of him than the others. He's also my least favorite in the line so far next to Hot Rod, err, Rodimus, whatever he's called. Bumblebee is pure TF goodness. The only thing that keeps him from being perfect is the lack of a weapon.

10. ViceGripX

News Credits:
    Aaaand looking at the main page reminded me that I saw the Prime and Soundwave shirts at the Tacoma Hot Topic. They had two each of sizes small through XL, so us slightly-huskier men will have to do without until they restock or so I'm told.

11. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    Tonight, I found and bought 6" Titanium Scourge and Optimal Optimus at Federal Way Target. They were the only ones there.

12. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    A very unusual sighting:

I went to the Twin Lakes (Federal Way) Fred Meyer this morning and found this:

[​IMG]

The strange thing was that when the repainted ARC-170 was scanned, the system did not recognize it which makes me wonder if it's meant to be released yet. Also, on the back side of the package, it indicates that there is going to be a Darth Vader Ep. III style Jedi Starfighter. However, I looked around the shelves and did not see it anywhere. Also, right now, Fred Meyer has a buy 2, get 1 free sale on TFs excluding the Titanium and Attactix (sp?) items.

ViceGrip, check your PM. I have something that I know you want :) 

13. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nice one Andre, frontpaged :)  I was honestly beginning to wonder if those were ever going to see the light of day or just be another entry in Nevermore's "Whatever Happened to Toy X?" topic.

14. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    I forgot to point out in my last post that the one ARC-170 repaint was the only one there (at least that I could find).

15. jimmynguyen41

News Credits:
    looks like that Washington state is getting all the new release for TFs....well west coast anyways =)

16. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    I must have set off some sort of brew-ha-ha at the Twin Lakes Fred Meyer's. I went back this evening to see if I could find the Darth Vader Jedi Fighter and found that they removed all of the Star Wars TFs from the shelf. Actually, they put them out of reach. My guess is that they didn't intend for the SWTFs to go with the "Buy 2, Get 1 free" promotion and yet failed to mention that on their coupons.

17. jimmynguyen41

News Credits:
    anyways i just got back from target, if anyone is looking for the Classic Deluxe they are at Bellevue TRU's if you go to the Transformers section and lift up the sign above it they are all there and fully stocked. i counted 5x of each good luck

18. prime1701

prime1701 Well-Known Member

Yesterday, Renton walmart had the new Minicons - Black Jolt - whatever their name is. They also have the new motorcycle repaint - again whatever its name was.

19. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    anyone seen Ti Scourge??? i found Optimal Optimus, but haven't seen a 6" Ti since...

20. Andre

Andre Autobot Guardian

News Credits:
    I found and purchased one a few days ago at Federal Way Target... it was the only one there though.