Michigan Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ikado, Jan 11, 2003.

1. phoenixhawk

phoenixhawk Rollin' to the Rescue! :)

News Credits:
    I had PM'd you, Infosaur. Anyway, Meijer still has Combaticons, Wal-Mart on Bay still is empty, TRU has Prowl wave deluxes and a bunch of the newer RiD stuff. Didn't check Target today, but they had tons of Prowl wave deluxes the other day. TRU also had a leader size Skywarp.

2. Effion

Effion It's also a gun

Just spotted Onslaught and Scattershot at West Livonia Target, snapped up the Onslaught tho, so there's Scattershot and what I think is a fixed hip Motormaster left. Hopefully the Targets out near everybody else got the same bots so you can complete your Brutici!

There were a couple of the RiD deployer purple motorcycle guy and a couple of the RiD Legends OP and Legends Sideswipe with the orange Armors, no new Legions.

3. Effion

Effion It's also a gun

Silverslaught! I was hella bummed when I first took him out of the box, legs were all floppy, he wouldn't stand up, and his arms are REALLY floppy. After a few I realized I hadn't pushed his knee forward all the way, then I found these neat little tabs they added to the heels! Now he can stand like a champ! The arms are still floppy, but I'll be adding some future to him (and a little bit of paint) and that should do the trick.

(Sorry for the sideways pics, uploading from mobile is a dangerous thing)

Attached Files:

4. Optimusfan79

Optimusfan79 Guardian

Found Onslaught at Target at Eastland, thx for the head's up Effion!

5. Shiftimus Prime

Shiftimus Prime Toy Dude

I did some serous hunting for Onslaught last night and no luck. Here's where I looked by city: Southgate: TRU, Walmart, and Meijer. Taylor: Target, Walmart and Meijer. Woodhaven: Target, Walmart, and Meijer.

The only things of note I saw were Fracture and Blizzard Strike Optimus at the Southgate TRU.

If anyone sees Onslaught downriver, please let me know.

6. Okspears

Okspears Master of Irrelevance

Sadly I can't bring myself to get the U.S. bruticus. I just don't like jet blastoff or the silhouette jet blastoff gives bruticus as a whole. Plus as a toon fan I REALLY enjoy that unite warriors chest plate.

7. phoenixhawk

News Credits:
    anyone offhand know the dcpi # for the Onslaught/Scattorshot voyagers showing up at Target stores? My target here, for some odd reason, has no voyagers and still has leader sized Grimlocks from the last movie on the shelf.

Had some mperks and picked up the 4 Combaticon limbs. :) 

8. dolomitex

dolomitex Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm betting they're the same as Motormaster/Prime/BC Prime/Silverbolt numbers.

Anyone seen Sky Lynx or Sky Reign limbs yet?

9. Deadsled

Deadsled Energon Recovery

News Credits:
    Picked up the only Onslaught and Skylynx at the s. Lansing Target

Skylynx: 6-30509-38669-7
    Onslaught: 6-30509-36923-2

10. Warper of Sky

Warper of Sky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found 1 Onslaught & Motormaster at the Target in Woodhaven this afternoon.

11. Shiftimus Prime

Shiftimus Prime Toy Dude

Were there any left?

12. jmc2915

jmc2915 Human Alliance

i tracked down the limbs for bruticus in westland and canton. wait on bbts to deliver my onslaught and sky-lynx. i ordered the new reprolabels for bruticus to so it should look pretty badass.

i'm very excited!

13. phoenixhawk

News Credits:
    not sure what those numbers were, Deadsled, but according to Target they weren't DCPI numbers and they didn't pull up anything in their system :( 

14. Deadsled

News Credits:
    Sorry, they were the #'s from the bar code.

I snapped a pic, Onslaught is on top Skylynx on bottom (well when it's in the orientation I took it in they are, don't know why it turned)

Hope it helps

Attached Files:

15. phoenixhawk

News Credits:
    Thanks. She tried those as the UPC codes in her little hand-held scanner and they didn't pull up anything. Guess they haven't made it up here yet. Target in Saginaw has really slipped their game the last year or so (other than the deluxes, which they seemed to get in decent supply) :( 

16. Deadsled

News Credits:
    When I checked out Onslaught was in the system but Skylynx wasn't. She tried manually entering it but ended up scanning Onslaught twice.

17. Effion

Effion It's also a gun

I just snagged Sky Lynx and a Legion Windblade from West Livonia Target. Onslaught is still here (8 and Haggerty), along with the rest of Windblade's Legion wavemates (looks like someone else snagged the other Windblade from the pack already). Lots of Sunstreaker, Mirage, and a couple Ironhide, but no other Combaticons or limbs for Sky Reign.

Meijer across the street has Vortex, 2x Brawl, and an opened (but looks intact) Streetwise. They also have half off V-Day candy.

Sky Lynx still isn't in the system, but I had a pic of Onslaught so they were able to do a manual override. Good luck folks!

18. Effion

Effion It's also a gun

Novi TRU has Hound, Wheeljack, Swindle, Vortex, Blast Off, and 2x Trail Breaker. Voyagers are just Hot Spot and Motormaster, and a couple Armada Megs. It looks like they slimmed down the TF section from when I was there a couple weeks ago. No sign of the Shockwave Legends wave or the Windblade RiD Legion wave.

Prices are up to 19.99 for deluxes, but they price match if you've got a pic (I found Mirage and Sunsteraker on Walmart.com so they price matched for me, SS attached in case anybody needs it).

Tried the Novi WM, but the TF section is just 4 lone Sunstreakers and a 1-Step RiD BB.

Attached Files:

19. phoenixhawk

News Credits:
    You know what's worse than not finding what you're looking for? Seeing what you came for in the hands of someone else and the shelf is empty...yeah...that happened today. Target in Saginaw finally put out new Voyagers and I saw the last pair in someone else's hands. :(  hopefully they will restock soon

20. Okspears

Okspears Master of Irrelevance

Happens too often nowadays... I can't wait till I actually see them down here, but they still aren't here so...