Minnesota Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Foster, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Rahal Stmin

Rahal Stmin Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Was anyone looking for Battle Core Optimus Prime? (The white voyager Prime) I spotted one at the Knollwood Target

2. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    I'm all about that XBone. For some reason the Xbox just seems more game centric. That being said, I'm a bit if a Halo fanboi.

3. MST3KFan

MST3KFan Master of the Obvious

News Credits:
    Welp.

I did it. I made the decision today.

I bought the PS4.

I was up early this morning driving over to the gas station real quick here and saw Target was apparently open ALL night for Thanksgiving into Black Friday.
    It wasn't busy, so for the heck of it, I stopped. Inside, the game cases were all pretty much empty, but then an employee came up with a bunch of PS4 systems (the Nathan Drake Collection version) that were on their 'Doorbusters' sale for $299.99.
    After looking things over and talking to some more employees about stuff and how the XBOX One really only is a good choice if you're into stuff like HALO...plus other games on PS4 I was interested in. (Bloodborne, Until Dawn, etc).

I bought the PS4, along with Fallout 4 and Sleeping Dogs: The Definitive Edition. All together it came to just around $360 or so given deals and stuff.

I've already played Fallout 4 a bit more than I should have this morning (have tech school homework to do still)

But, I'm liking things so far.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If you want to upgrade it to 1TB, it's stupid simple. Buy the drive, plug it in, run a program Sony provides from a thumbdrive, boom, done.

I'm thinking about putting an SSD in mine.

5. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    Uncharted 1-3 are some of the best games ever made. You made the right choice.

6. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

I've been thinking about getting a PS4. Don't know if I really want to spend the money on that. The only factor in favor of getting it is I will have a ton of Best Buy rewards coming my way.

7. Jertallica

Jertallica Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bruticus limbs came in mail today! LOVE the way they look! Brawl is disappointing due to his anorexic and floppy waist. Swindle is best of the bunch--very cool figure on its own.

8. Spiff-O-Matic

Spiff-O-Matic I can haz catch-phrase?

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I recently upgraded my white Destiny PS4 to a 1TB HDD. I recommend doing it before you get too much stuff on there though, it'll be less you have to re-download after the swap. I don't think an SSD is worth it though, you might shave a few seconds off load times, but at the cost they are it's not worth it.

9. autotronprime

autotronprime I like to make cool things!

News Credits:
    Uncharted is my favorite series!

10. einhazard

einhazard Sentient Tapedeck

News Credits:
    Cool to know they're around! I'll check it out when it's in my area, but thanks for the heads up.

I dunno, I feel like the xbox is more media-centric than PS4. I've got both, and I can definitely say that my PS4 gets more mileage, but I did really enjoy Rise of the Tomb Raider

Great call. PS4 keeps getting better exclusive stuff, IMO, and Bloodbore is one of my top games of this console generation so far. (That said, so is Rise of the Tomb Raider, but Bloodborne won't ever be out for the Xbone, where Rise will be on the PS4)

Been playing a lot of Fallout 4 myself, but sadly, I haven't had as much time for gaming because I'm getting close to releasing my second novel. :D 

In TF related news: https://www.fpcore.com/product/lost-exo-realm-saurus-ryu-oh-tricerabot-shell

This really bums me out. I wanted to go for the pretender shells for my Dinoking, but there's NO WAY i'm paying $90 for rubber shells that I won't use very often due to displaying it in combined mode. Man, even the other con exclusives aren't that overpowered.

On the upside, MMC's Spartan is a stupid-good figure. The transformation is a ton of fun, it looks stylish, and the articulation is top-tier. Seriously, one of the most posable figures I own. I highly recommend him or their Turmoil figure (which I imagine will also be awesome). Definitely a must have for any Wreckers collection. Besides, what other Impactor would you buy? XD

11. Fort_Fett

Fort_Fett iRkeN iNvaDR

Good man! I didn't feel like dealing with the crowds so just went with amazon. Won't bee here until Tuesday which is 3 business days but whatever.

12. NICKBOT

NICKBOT Don’t be a jerk...

News Credits:
    This man speaks the truth.

13. Fort_Fett

Fort_Fett iRkeN iNvaDR

30 mins left to get trypticon for $118. I have no clue what I paid for my vintage one back in 04 but this doesn't seem too bad.

14. Jertallica

Jertallica Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  15. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    That was me. But I can't get the link to work. Is it already over?

16. GuppyMN

GuppyMN Evil little fish

Forgot to post this yesterday. Shoreview Target had one Combiner Wars Battle Core(?) white prime. I picked him him up.

17. miklozz

miklozz Well-Known Member

As of last night - Battle Core Optimus at 694-Lexington Super Target and Roseville Super Target

18. Spiff-O-Matic

Spiff-O-Matic I can haz catch-phrase?

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I have a couple used PS4 controllers I'm selling if anyone needs an extra for cheap. $25 each, one is black the other if urban camo. The black one has blue thumbsticks as pictured.

Attached Files:

19. Fort_Fett

Fort_Fett iRkeN iNvaDR

Amazon did good today and delivered my ps4 when it should have been here. Uncharted game is apparently floating freely in the box. Was somewhat worried all day what that noise was. :) 

Took me 131 minutes to get to work this AM...longest commute EVER. Spent 70 minutes to get from WB to Victoria...Worse part was my brakes sounded like rudolph's nose for some reason..Looking forward to Krampus this weekend.

20. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    Last three guys. Why no love for these 3? How long will I be stuck with them?

They are also now posted on Ebay

Ratchet Ehobby reissue MIB $60
    Blaster Book Style Reissue MIB $40
    Perceptor Book Style Reissue MIB $40