Custom Leader Class Movie Ratchet

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MnemonicSyntax, Jul 7, 2015.

1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    Hey guys,

So if you remember this:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radic...r-class-ratchet.html?highlight=Leader+Ratchet

Karekature made a custom Leader Class Ratchet and I happened to buy it from him.

It's a great figure and scales well with the other figures as shown in the thread I posted.

I've decided to sell him though, as I am in need of funds. He comes with a custom set of instructions as well, with great photos and steps on how to transform him.

There's a minor issue with the left shoulder floodlight. It came out, but it still has the screw to screw it back into the hole, I cannot repair it though because I do not have a tool small enough to get between the gap to screw it back in.

EDIT: Turns out it came out because the piece broke. I can include it, but fixing it is beyond my capabilities.

Mostly, he is a sturdy figure, but there are parts that are somewhat fragile. It transforms perfectly, but it requires a gentle touch to do so.

There is parts forming, specifically the front wheels held in place by magnets, though there is a different transformation scheme that allows for no parts forming, but the wheels do not end up in their specific wheel wells on the shoulder.

A great figure that I hate to let go of, but alas, I must.

I paid quite a bit for it, so I'm accepting legitimate offers for it. If I find a price I can live with, I'll sell it to them.

Please include shipping costs in your offer. In the US, that won't be much. I'll ship anywhere world-wide, but prepare to pay extra for it unless you're in the US.

Lastly, PayPal only via gift option or pay the fee. If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

2. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    Bump. Asking 100 dollars shipped. Most of the work is done, just needs some touch-ups.