California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

Of course the one day I don't go out to any stores. Hope Viper is still around tomorrow

2. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Nothing at Manteca target

3. JaZzPrImE74

News Credits:
    To anyone who has been to SDCC do they have 2 separate lines for the exclusives or is it one line?

Thx and happy 4th of July

4. ahchu

ahchu Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    15% of Generations Transformers at Target this week using the Cartwheel app. Interesting things is that they use Leader Ultra Magnus in the app ad.

5. alkamist

alkamist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, considering something they don't really have in stock YET.

6. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Negative.

(BTW your sig images = :thumb :bowdown: :bowdown: )

7. Naytron

Naytron @naytrontf

Here's a 20% coupon I used when I got Devy. If you have a TRU CC you can get 25% off.

Attached Files:

8. 80sChild

80sChild I don't want to grow up

Does this work on TRU.com?

9. Keldroc

Keldroc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TRU La Cienega got four Devastators yesterday, all bought by the same "collector" according to the employees. The one TF collector employee basically said to preorder it on Amazon because getting it at a store was going to be almost impossible with the amount of scalping going on.

10. 80sChild

There is no reseller market for Devy considering he is available online everywhere. Come on now...

11. Keldroc

News Credits:
    But in three years when he's out of production and worth $300+...

That's what these people are betting on.

12. 80sChild

Making $50 a year is what these fools want LMAO and that's assuming another fool buying it for $300

13. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One line for Hall H. One line for entry into the sales floor. One line for Hasbro. One line for LEGO. All separate.

14. Keldroc

News Credits:
    And if you're going to Hasbro, set four or so hours aside. They are not what one would call efficient.

15. rhodium1977

rhodium1977 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you have your name badge already, actually when you lineup outside on Thursday morning for whatever reason last year they had everybody in a single line going into the conventions center. This is before the convention actually opened. The line upon entry around 6:30 am would then split into different lines, Hall H and people who want to mill around the convention floor on the 2nd floor until the salesfloor on the first floor opens at 9 am. You want to go with the people who are milling on the 2nd floor but immediately go to sails pavillion and stand in line for hasbro's ticket line that will to be the left of your entry. If you have not gotten your name badge yet book it and I do mean book it to the back of the sails pavillion to find the hasbro booth. If you see hundreds of nerds and tons of guards in the area that is most likely the hasbro booth.

I stress that you find someone who has gone before because the line fills up quickly and your lurking around to find it will kill your chances. The line literally wraps into various snake like forms that will eventually makes its way around the back of the convention and to quite literally, not kidding, the pier front. Last year was horrible. Most likely they will have the hasbro ticket booth at the back of the sails pavilion again due to the long lines that have to tailor out to the outside in order to accommodate the volume of people. So basically wherever you are in the building go towards the pierside and you should find the hasbro booth to pick up your line ticket.

If you were only able to go one day, book it likes there is no tomorrow which literally is the case. An exception for future use though is indicated in the next paragraph. If you were able to get multiple days you can use any tickets you got on prior days and use them for future dates. For instance if you got a ticket for Thursday at 3 pm and you see by that time at 3 pm all the toys you want are gone for that day, you can use that line ticket at anytime on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to get in line (9am on). That is dependent on whatever other days you also got. Dont necessarily go in line willy nilly, check stocks before you go into a line. The advantage of going multiple days is that hasbro has limits for each day that they set so if you do not get it one day you have another chance days going forward. For hot items though, Saturday is the day where things usually sell out for the entire convention if any. Thursday and Friday one should be fine.

As a reminder as well if you get a line ticket on lets say Saturday that is late in the afternoon and everything you want is sold out you can literally use that line ticket for the following year's comic con, any day, Thurs-Sun. This can apply as well to the case described above where you only have one day to get stuff and by the time you get there everything is sold out.

Example: Comic Con 2015 Saturday 3 pm line ticket you can use at Comic Con 2016 Thursday, Friday, or Saturday (9 am on up). The same lady who checks tickets every year for god knows how long accepts them.

Remember the most difficult part of lining up for hasbro is getting that line ticket to wait in yet another line to get your stuff. Getting in the line to get your toys is brain dead easy, its getting that damn line ticket that is the pain in the ass and in particular any early time. Everybody who lines up to get a ticket is not necessarily guaranteed one. I cannot stress this enough to someone new.

16. Keldroc

News Credits:
    In the end, you save a lot of time and effort by just trying to buy it off the HTS website after SDCC ends, and your chances of success are just about as good, too.

I will never do the HTS onsite thing again. I just recruit friends who have access to the Wednesday preview night to go get me what I want.

17. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: 

(See also:

Comic-Con 2015 Autograph Area | Comic-Con International: San Diego

Comic-Con 2015 Limited Signings | Comic-Con International: San Diego)

18. JaZzPrImE74

News Credits:
    I'm not going but I met a super nice guy who is going to get hopefully both exclusive for me thx for all the info guys!

19. luks0r

luks0r Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yesterday afternoon (July 4th), balboa target had 2 each of cyclonus and hot spot. This afternoon morena blvd toys r us has some cyclonus. Good luck, I got the last devastator at national city TRU, all others sold out with one potentially in Escondido as of this afternoon but I doubt it's still there by now.

No need for the hasbro exclusives for me since the standard devastator to me is superior to the comic con one.

20. JaZzPrImE74

News Credits:
    I really like the combiner hunters one as for devy It mainly be to get views on channel as I do like the normal one better