New interview with Peter Cullen...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Incepticon, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    ...recently done with Zap2it.com, and with this GREAT quote in regards to Frank Welker...

"Frank is probably one of the greatest talents I've ever worked with, one of the funniest human beings in the world. One of the toughest parts working with Frank is to try to remain serious because he could make you laugh with a facial expression, then multiply that by 10 when he opens his voice. So it was always fun. And of course, I hope he gets to play in the movie as well because I'd love to revive that alone by itself. That to me would be a treasure."

Peter Cullen is the shit! Pure & simple.

2. Starscream77

Starscream77 New Member

true dat! would Prime and Megatron be the same without Peter Cullen and Frank Welker? So much of those characters were the voices I couldnt imagine someone else voiceing those guys.

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Peter Cullen is aces! I was so happy to meet and shake his hand at the 2005 Cybercon in NYC. I so hope Frank Welker is chosen for the new Movie. Nobody can beat the originals. These two defined Optimus Prime and Megatron for all time.

4. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I agree. The current voice actors are phenominal, but Cullen and Welker ARE Prime and Megatron to me. Even if the movie does turn out to be absolutely horrible, I'd still go just to hear Those two do the voices (as long as Welker gets the part of course *crosses fingers*)

5. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Ditto Grimlock 13.

6. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm gonna say it again, after making a BIG announcement about acquiring Cullen, to not get Welker as Megatron would just be WRONG.

7. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    That was a cool interview to read. And seeing how Cullen has a three film deal (if there are any sequals), I don't think they'll be killing him off in film 1.