TF Classics At TF.com Including MEGATRON!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TriBlurr, May 26, 2006.

1. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    He has a train mode, they just didn't show it, it's a bullet train btw.

2. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

Megatron is love. This whole damn line is the greatest single toy line ever created by science, nature and or man.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I saw someone had a Bumblebee in thier sig. I am a club member, but BB was blacked out and promised to only be seen in the newsletter. I'm not asking to see the pic again as I know it's not allowed and I can wait. What I want to know is how does said pic leak for people to see early?

4. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Bumblebee pic appears to be a TakaraTOMY-watermarked one, so I suspect it got on the net via the other side of the globe.

He looks very cool, though! Perfect Bumblebee proportions. :D 

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Bumblebee has a tiny "Transformersclub" watermark in those pics. The "TakaraTomy" watermark was added after scanning the image from the Club magazine.

6. ProtoformX

ProtoformX Beasties!

News Credits:
    where is the watermark exactly?
    im looking at the pic right now
    and who added the takara tomy logo?

7. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
  8. Shepp

Shepp Maverick Hunter

Ebay:
    if through some chance Skywarp and Thundercracker (or even the rest of the seekers) are released as part of this line, i'm hoping that there will be some resculpting.

not much would be needed, just enough to make the plane modes different, and make their robot modes each have their own unique style and yet look uniform for all of them. (but not as out there as skywarp's hat. you know what i mean if you've seen it.)

to be honest though, i couldnt see skywarp and thundercracker being released in this line. they aren't as popular as starscream, and you cant really make one without the other.

also, if they release cliffjumper, i hope they'll alter the bumblebee sculpt to make unique differences. like with the trailer and jetski for example. change that into like a dirt bike and have it form something different than bumblebee. and of course the head.

9. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I hope this line gets expanded, If they do more designs like this they will get more of my money. As for Skywarp and Thhundercraker repaints their probably a given.

10. AndreyOfDoom

AndreyOfDoom maximize

News Credits:
    It is a relief that the cannon is not his arm but Id much rather have it on the side or on the top of his arm not on the bottom. all must haves

11. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    wow Bumblebee kicks ass... He and Astrotrain are pure G1... plain and simple...

12. todd_jumper

todd_jumper Member

Repainting the gun black would be a bad idea for a child, but for an adult collector where's the harm in it.

Although I will say from experience, even if the toy gun is completely orange, there are still some paranoid anal cops out there.

My brother had a completely orange small super-soaker, that an old lady claimed he was walking around town waving a gun around. The local power abusive town cop arrived threw my 14 year old brother up against the cruiser, tossing the gun aside hurting his arm in the process, then frisking him and putting him in the cruiser and driving him home before he even checked to see what color the gun was- he went back to find the smashed pos plastic gun that he also ignorantly ran over.

13. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you look -really- effin' close, there's a line-like smudgey thing that looks like a shadow. One across robotmode's chest, one across the corner of the hood of the car mode. If you look closer that that, it sorta reads transformersclub.com or something.

Shortly after my post I realized there was something odd about the smudge I saw, but I figured someone else'd clarify, aheh.

14. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Um Bumblebee... is like... nerdsex.

15. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    The way you phrase your opinions never fails to disturb me.

16. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

What? Nerdsex. Slightly awkward and clumsy, but it's still sex, so it's all good.

That's what Bumblebee is like.

17. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

I'm unable to tell whether Prime has an upper arm swivel or not. Perhaps Don or somebody else in the know might be willing to give a definitive yes or no.

18. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I'd say that he has to. It looks like the inner part of his fore arms become part of the side of his cab. His upper arms would have to rotate around 180 degrees, and then his elbows bend backwards.

19. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

From what I can tell, a swivel wouldn't be necessary for the transformation. The top of the shoulder is part of the side of the cab, which means that from robot mode the arm need only bend forward, then rotate out to the side until it's flush with the top of the shoulder, then the entire shoulder twists forward, and then it folds back to form the side of the truck.

That said, there is a crease just above the elbow that would imply that there might be a swivel there, but that's no guarantee.

20. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

That would put the outer part of the fore arm to the outside of the cab. The details I can see, wouldn't support that transformation. You can see some of the cab stripes on the inside (side towards the torso) of the lower arm. You can alos see the round details from the fronts of the lower arms at the very back of the cab.

I can't see any way to do that, without a rotational joint above the elbows.