Brave

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Chaos Muffin, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Old. But I didn't know he had comparison shots with the CM's version though.

2. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I will be getting my first Brave toys! Bought Liner Dagwon because of real train alt modes, well, except for the funny bits stuck on their tails.

If I like them enough I'll track down the other 2 (?) to form Super version. Are they worth it?

3. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Liner Dagwon is formed from Dag Turbo, Dag Armour and Dag Wing. Super Liner Dagwon adds Dag Drill to the mix. If you're gonna get Liner Dagwon what more is it to get one more guy? And from the looks of it the Dag Drill is quite cool with the drill being able to hide on the back of the train or can be deployed on the front :D .
    Congrats on your first Brave buy :D .

4. SydneyY

News Credits:
    So I only need one more, then. (Looks like DagDrill is the most expensive, though. :( )
    I bought not the giftset but the 3 you mentioned separately. Very looking forward to it :) 

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The beauty of the Liner Dagwon trains is you can actually remove those parts if you don't like them. They're just accessories attached to the rear of the trains, and unplug to transform anyway.

6. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just want to update you guys on something. i posted quite sometimes ago regarding buying of Brave dvds online. (pls refer to my post #1727)

Recently i placed an order from the same website Brave exkizer dvd-r vol. 1 & 2.
    Yess!!:D  the item arrived today, earlier than i expected & in gud condition.

:thumb As for the picture quality it's quite good actually. very clear. i can't wait to order the rest of em'- Sun-fighbird, Da-Garn, Brave police, Goldran & other whatnots.

7. Spurt Reynolds

Spurt Reynolds Puppet Show Justice!!

Would love to get them BUT over £60 per series for bootlegs is waaay too much for me.
    Just finished watching Mightgain.
    Wow what a series apart from the odd goofy eps (couldnt stand Pink cat)
    Really loved the very dark & quite gory last few episodes & the whole wolfgang & joe teaming up story arc.
    It has to be said that sally is jinxed & must have a terrible employment record.
    She has a different job every episode & always at the center of a giant robot attack.

8. Sol Fury

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    That's what I always loved about Sally's character. She's a lot like Kelly from Robots in Disguise, only far more important and better developed, not just a throwaway joke character.

I wasn't so keen on her swooning over Maito every single time he showed up, but they got some good scenes in Maito's birthday episode to make up for it.

9. Spurt Reynolds

Spurt Reynolds Puppet Show Justice!!

I actually found the whole maito/sally romance thing NOT cringeworthy,wich was quite suprising.
    There were a couple of characters that i think should have been developed more,the cyborg hitman & the ninja butterfly girl.
    I thought the cop was great especialy towards the end.

10. SydneyY

News Credits:
    I got my Liner Dagwon today. The high was that the dealer gave me sealed Dagturbo and Dagwing even though what I bought were supposed to be just in yellowed boxes.

Then I found another Dagwing in Dagarmour's box :banghead: 
    I'm too upset to explain clearly maybe, what I mean is, now I have 2 Dagwing figures and no Dagarmour :cry  (I have the correct attachment, though)

He's a good dealer so I know this is an honest mistake, I sent him an email hoping to sort this out.
    But unless he's got Dagarmour in Dagwing's box lying around, I don't think I can replace him.

:cry 

11. mark_h

mark_h Well-Known Member

Damn, Syd, thats rough luck. Fingers crossed he finds the correct one.

12. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    What a mistake to make. I hope you get it cleared up.

13. Sol Fury

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Damn, that is annoying. hope you can sort it out.

14. matsman

matsman Active Member

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty new here and a big Brave fan. I ordered the Korean versions of Might Gaine and Land Bison and I'm looking forward.

That aside, I am currently downloading the dvd rips of Exkaiser, Fighbird and J-Decker, which I will provide for fan subbers. Might Gaine is currently being subbed this way and Exkaiser and Fighbird will follow soon.

I'll see if I can post links to the episodes when they are done being subbed :) 

15. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Where are you getting these DVD-rips?

16. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Thank you for your well wishes :) 

I really wouldn't mind sending the extra Dagwing back to Japan at my own cost if I can get Dagarmour. The dealer will only have to pay domestic shipping anyway as I have a proxy service. Hope he comes through. I was really, REALLY looking forward to Liner Dagwon :( 

But, if that doesn't happen, I guess I'll have to score another set because I can't find Dagarmour alone. In that case, will I be able to sell the ones I have now (sealed Dagwing and Dagturbo)? Would anyone ever want 2/3 of a combiner?

Damn.

17. matsman

matsman Active Member

5.No links to illegal downloads or copyrighted materials.
    This includes MP3's, games, pirated software, movies, full book or full comic scans.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2008
  18. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi matsman! glad to see u here on this Brave thread. a lot of nice & friendly people here.:cool: 
    (i'm dat new guy on the robot-japan forums)

19. SydneyY

News Credits:
    Personal update! The seller indeed had Dagarmour in Dagwing's box!!

He sent me (or rather, to my proxy service) the toy and said I could keep the extra Dagwing. I'll most likely to ship it back to him, though.

The bad news is that I won't be getting my next shipment until later next month, so I'll have to wait for another 4 weeks or so. The good news is, now I can open Dagturbo!

edit; Further mail exchange with my seller, and he insists that I keep the extra Dagwing. Does anyone need 1/3 of a combiner? Let me know.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  20. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay: