Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Maximal
Tecrom Designs's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Lots and only the great stuff
Smile I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS

Hi Everyone,

This is I-ROC, another character I'm happy to introduce to my Viacon Universe. His personality is loosely based on Noel Gallagher of Oasis. A very fun character to say the least. Although he shares some features with Metal Head, I completely modeled a new face with shades in addition to widening his helmet-giving him a more robust feel. I hope you like him.

If you'd like to see more of my work and a 3D View of the model please click here: Tecrom Designs | Facebook If you enjoy what you see please "LIKE" me.

I-ROC Head Only:
I-ROC For Deluxe TF Gen Wreck R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
GUITAR:
Metal Head guitar Ver 1 by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

I-ROC may be used with the TF Generations Junkheap or Wreck-gar figures if you choose. The head if used with the figure(s) does not affect transformation and "does not" require any glue or screws. The model pictured below was printed in FROSTED ULTRA DETAIL.

Questions and comments on the design or bio are welcome.

Cheers!!

Tecrom

If you're unfamiliar with my threads, my goal is to create a new Universe called "THE VIACONS." Here's the log line.

“The VIACONS are a long lived race of techno-organic beings that reside on the sentient world of VIACON 1. Recently emerging from a millennia long war that decimated much of their population and leveled their once great cities-the Viacons seek to rebuild their Empire and restore it to its former glory. During the Great Viaconian Wars, much of their population were scattered across the quadrant, existing in small pockets of lawless outposts throughout the system. In the new order, the Viacon Republic and its Senate, have sought to reunite all Viaconians back into the fold. However, an ancient enemy, long thought extinct and only spoken of in myth, has made a silent return. Cloaked in secrecy, the Tecrom have infiltrated parts of the Senate and have begun undermining the foundation of its rule. The few who are aware of the threat have formed a clandestine resistance-systematically recruiting into their ranks, those who posses unique qualities that will aid them in their struggle to expose and ultimately drive out the Tecrom."

NAME: I-ROC
AFFILIATION: INTERGALACTIC ROCK BAND "OPTIC CRUSH"
POSITION: MUSICIAN/SONG WRITER/BASS GUITARIST

I-ROC'S BIO:
I-ROC is Metal Head’s older brother. A founding member of “OPTIC CRUSH,” the intergalactic super group, I-ROC is the primary songwriter and bass guitar player for the quartet. Just a bit more reserved than Metal Head, the band’s flamboyant front man, I-ROC often finds himself unwittingly drawn into countless bar fights, bogus lawsuits and epic scandals all because of his younger brother. In the most recent shake-up, Metal Head was caught lip syncing to an audio file, several octaves below his normal range, on one of the band’s concerts during the last leg of their hugely popular “Nut Buster” tour. As usual, I-ROC was left holding the bag as Metal Head and the other two members of the band; She-bop and Backbeat, scattered to the winds.

During a live interview, with “ION Entertainment,” a popular show broadcast throughout the quadrant, I-ROC claimed it was just a backup track Metal Head had created for himself, in case he lost his voice on the tour. However, during the interview, a studio audience member abruptly stood up and shouted that it was “his” voice on the band’s only Top 40 pop track. Attention immediately turned to a middle aged bot, clearly intoxicated, huffing and puffing in the back row. It was Colonel Plato, the washed up blues artist and recently fired manager of the super group. He claimed that it was his voice that was featured on the new album’s hit single, “Girl who’s gonna miss U?” The interviewer then asked Plato to prove it. Plato made his way to the stage, whipped out an auto-tuner, set it to Tone Loc and began to belt out the chorus to the hit song. It was an exact match. The jig was up!! The interviewer and studio audience were stunned. I-ROC then slowly stood up, calmly rounded his seat and pushed back his shades. He took a moment, placed his hand on the back rest of the chair in front of him and let out a sigh. With cameras rolling and all optics intently focused on him, I-ROC did the only sensible thing he could think of and bum rushed the old fool.

LINKS TO ITEMS ON SHAPEWAYS
I-ROC Head Only: I-ROC For Deluxe TF Gen Wreck R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
Tecrom Designs Shapeways Store: Shapeways | Tecrom Designs by TecromDesigns

MY OTHER DESIGNS

Space Man Mini Figure Thread: SPACE MAN mini-figure an homage to SPIKE by TECROM DESIGNS
Space Woman Mini Figure Thread: SPACE WOMAN mini-figure an homage to CARLY by TECROM DESIGNS
Space Boy Mini Figure Thread: SPACE BOY mini-figure an homage to DANIEL by TECROM DESIGNS
SPACE MAN 2inch Mini Figure on Shapeways: Space Man 2inch TF Mini-figure by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE WOMAN 1.89inch Mini Figure on Shapeways: Space Woman 1.89inch TF Mini-figure by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE BOY 1.6inch Mini Figure on Shapeways: Space Boy 1.6inch TF Mini-figure by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

SPACE Monkey Not Primacron Thread: Space Monkey an homage to Primacron to compliment Grimlock By TECROM DESIGNS
SPACE MONKEY 2.25 inches on Shapeways: "Space Monkey" Not Primacron 2.75inch Transformers by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE MONKEY 3.75 inches on Shapeways: "Space Monkey" Not Primacron 3.75inch MP Transform by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

KOMODO not Slizardo Thread: KOMODO Homage to Slizardo of Devon By TECROM DESIGNS
KOMODO 2.25 inches on Shapeways: "KOMODO" Not Slizardo 2.25inch Transformers Scout by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
KOMODO 3 inches on Shapeways: "KOMODO" Not Slizardo 3inch Transformers Deluxe by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

EXOSUIT THREAD:EXOSUIT Kit for Fall Of Cybertron JAZZ Spike Daniel Carly Homage BY TECROM DESIGNS
SPACE MAN Head (Not Spike):"SPACE MAN" Not Spike Exosuit Head For TF FOC Jazz by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE WOMAN Head (Not Carly):"SPACE WOMAN" Not Carly Exosuit Head For TF FOC JA by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE BOY Head (Not Daniel):"SPACE BOY" Not Daniel Exosuit Head For TF FOC JAZ by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
EXOSUIT DOME:Exosuit Dome For TF FOC JAZZ by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Apex Thread: Apex and Generations Scourge by Tecrom Designs
Apex on Shapeways: Apex Head for GenScrg by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Indigo Thread: Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS
Indigo on Shapeways: Indigo U128R Head For RID RC by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Ironside Thread: Ironside "Kup Homage" for TF Prime RID KUP by Tecrom Designs
Inside on Shapeways: General Ironside for TF Prime Kup by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Cyrene Thread: Cyrene "Ariel homage" for TF PRID Arcee By Tecrom Designs
Cyrene on Shapeways: Cyrene Head for RID Arcee by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Metal Head Thread: Metal Head and Wreck-Gar by Tecrom Designs
Metal Head on Shapeways: Model | Shapeways

Oracle Thread: NEW!! Oracle Ver. 2 for TF PRID Arcee BY Tecrom Designs
Oracle on Shapeways: The Oracle Ver 2 for PRID Arcee by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Tempest Thread: Tempest and RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS
Tempest on Shapeways: Tempest Head for RID by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Pit-Stop Thread: Pit-Stop for Human Alliance Sandstorm or Half-Track by TECROM DESIGNS
Pit-Stop on Shapeways: Pit Stop for HASandstorm by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Lord Valen Thread: Lord Valen " Alpha Trion Homage " for TF Voyager Vector Prime by Tecrom Designs
Lord Valen on Shapeways: Valen for TF Voyager Vector Prime by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Raven Thread: Raven "Slipstream homage" for TF Prime RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS
Raven on Shapeways: Raven Head For TF PRID RC R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Talon Thread: Talon "Slipstream Homage" for Deluxe TFP Beast Hunters Starscream By TECROM DESIGNS
Talon on Shapeways: Talon For TFP BH Starcrm R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

I-ROC Thread: *I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS
I-ROC head on Shapeways: * *I-ROC For Deluxe TF Gen Wreck R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

She-bop Thread: *She-bop "Nancy or Female Junkion Homage" for TFP RID Arcee BY TECROM DESIGNS
She-bop on Shapeways: *She-bop For TFP RID RC R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

WEAPONS & ACCESSORIES ON SHAPEWAYS

Tempest's x2 Blasters: Tempest Dual Blasters by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

-
Attached Thumbnails
I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-ir-digital-quarter-tecrom-designs.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-ir-digital-front-tecrom-designs.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-ir-print.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-1.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-2.jpg  

I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-3.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-4.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-5.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-6.jpg   I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-7.jpg  

I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS-group-shot.jpg  

ARTIST PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tecrom...29343013808054
SHAPEWAYS STORE: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/Tecrom-Designs
Tecrom Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:07 AM   #2
lord of all things robot
Collection Count: over two thousand...don't hate...
how about that bass? That thing is awesome!
Signature removed for being inappropriate. - 2005 Staff
Driftx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #3
Squadron X Consultant
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Most Classics (CHUG) Figures That Have Retail Releases
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
Nice!!!
SALES/TRADES | FEEDBACK (TFW) | FEEDBACK (EBAY) | WANTS | LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A FOC OPTIMUS PRIME AND SIDESWIPE
BScorpinok75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
TFW2005 Supporter
Zildjian's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 3
Cool!!!

Zildjian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Decepticon sympathizer
Alloy Alchemist's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: KEEPERS? 16 MPs,10 alternators,15 classics/universe,10 3rd party ...20 in progress customs
One of these days I'm gonna have some spare cash to pick up a few different heads that you offer , there great dude !
Alloy Alchemist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #6
Banned
Master Blaster's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Just the good ones
News Credits: 1
Send a message via MSN to Master Blaster
Sweet Jesus, your work is amazing my friend! Your heads really are Masterpiece quality, I especially love your Ironside and Oracle designs. It saddens me that my work will never match up to your quality, there's just no way. It's all organic modelling right?

Don't suppose you have a Brawn head tucked away somewhere do you?
Master Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:12 AM   #7
UNICRONIAN
hailstarscream's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 73 Red/56 Purple+1Planet Eater
News Credits: 1
really nice work

Wants: MP-04S Trailer. PM me Please
hailstarscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #8
Maximal
Tecrom Designs's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Lots and only the great stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
Sweet Jesus, your work is amazing my friend! Your heads really are Masterpiece quality, I especially love your Ironside and Oracle designs. It saddens me that my work will never match up to your quality, there's just no way. It's all organic modelling right?

Don't suppose you have a Brawn head tucked away somewhere do you?
I am absolutely HONORED by your MASTERPIECE comment. I put a lot of love into all my models.

I really like Oracle and Ironside myself too.

Yes, its digital organic modeling. Actually that's more my thing as I'm traditionally trained as well. You can see my organic modeling below. Colossus is traditionally sculpted and Ja-ken is digitally modeled.

COLOSSUS of THE X-MEN:
COLOSSUS of the X-Men By Tecrom Designs

Ja-ken of the THE SON'S OF AEGEA:
Ja-Ken of The Sons of Aegea BY TECROM DESIGNS

Unfortunately I don't have a Brawn head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloy Alchemist View Post
One of these days I'm gonna have some spare cash to pick up a few different heads that you offer , there great dude !
Always appreciate the support!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftx3 View Post
how about that bass? That thing is awesome!
I posted a link to the guitar. Enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailstarscream View Post
really nice work
Thank you and everyone for the kind words.

ARTIST PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tecrom...29343013808054
SHAPEWAYS STORE: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/Tecrom-Designs
Tecrom Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:55 AM   #9
Autobot
Whoa...and this one too. Just saw your Nancy homage. You are getting fast.

Are you going to do a new head for any of the new BH figures? I love those Predacons, especially Grimmwing. But that one really needs a new head.
soupaphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
Squadron X Consultant
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Most Classics (CHUG) Figures That Have Retail Releases
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
^^ Grimwing would look nice with a head in homage to the Firecon Flamefeather, to bad the color scheme doesn't fit.
SALES/TRADES | FEEDBACK (TFW) | FEEDBACK (EBAY) | WANTS | LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A FOC OPTIMUS PRIME AND SIDESWIPE
BScorpinok75 is offline   Reply With Quote