Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #1
Will work for LEGO
LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors

After all these years of building LEGO-formers, I hope my MOCs can be accessible/replicated and enjoyed by others easily, without the hassle of sourcing the right parts to build them. This year I am starting a personal "crusade" to make this happen, as opportunities finally presents itself:- in the form of many official LEGO sets with balljoints and decent number of wedges and hinges.

I wouldn't aim for big sets with huge selection of parts however. I hope to make things affordable out there to average Joes and Janes to get started to recreating my MOCs =)

As a starter, I paired up one Creator set with a small Ninjago and come up with .... Kai Rotormech!

Interested to build one on your own? visit my blog entry below. thanks =)

Alanyuppie's LEGO Transformers: Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors
Attached Thumbnails
LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-a3802.jpg   LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-a3804.jpg   LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-a3808.jpg   LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-a3812.jpg   LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-b0001.jpg  

LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-c3826.jpg   LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-c3827.jpg   LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-c3837.jpg   LEGO Kai Rotormech:- alternate design for Ninjago Kai Fire Mech & Creator Red Rotors-c3842.jpg  

Buy my LEGO TF in www.bricklabel.net or visit www.facebook.com/thebricklabel
alanyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #2
Just Looking, Not Buying
Wow, just WOW.

My Feedback Stuff For Sale
j.a.f.o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 AM   #3
Getting a job to buy TFs.
Collection Count: Do limbs count?
News Credits: 1
Awesome as always.
"Boo,
WAKA WAKA!
" -David Draiman of Disturbed
BLOODRAGED189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:46 PM   #4
Will work for LEGO
Thanks fellas!

I'm moving on to slightly bigger aim... that is to combine LEGO Creator Set Thunder Wing + Highway Speedster to make another LEGO-formers.

wish me luck!

Buy my LEGO TF in www.bricklabel.net or visit www.facebook.com/thebricklabel
alanyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
Fueled by Macguffium 239
Collection Count: about 1/3rd of what it used to be. :(
News Credits: -1
Send a message via Yahoo to KnightHawkke
I can dig it, spent ages combining sets of the Exo Force together back in the day that was fun!

The Cult of Bay has rose from the splosions! Hide yourselves! You will be shakycammed! Flee!! Flee for your very lives!!
-----------------------------------------------

-=Feedback=Twitter=National Kidney Foundation=-
KnightHawkke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #6
Terrorcon
Collection Count: 60+
You have amazing skill!
FeedBack

Anti-Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #7
Predacon
great to hear about the official lego plan.
Armentitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #8
LOADED.
craftsmith's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I cant breathe, too many
awesome, i bought 2 of the mechs to make kreon power suits, last night i combined the 2 to make a bigger robot. nice to see other people using them for transformer based ideas.

edit: just put my pics up,
wasnt gonna bother as i thought no one would be interested, thanks for posting yours.
WANTS> http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted...ted-stuff.html
UP FOR SALE> http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...-clearout.html
craftsmith is online now   Reply With Quote