Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2013, 05:29 AM   #1
Maximal
Tecrom Designs's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Lots and only the great stuff
Smile Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS

Hi Everyone,

I had some downtime recently and was able to model a couple of things for my Viacons line. This is Indigo. I know she looks similar to Tempest, but there’s a reason for that. Please see the comparison of the two characters below. Also I've updated my Facebook page. If you'd like to see a digital turnaround of Indigo, please click here: Tecrom Designs | Facebook If you enjoy what you see please "LIKE" me.

Indigo Head Only: Indigo U128R Head For RID RC by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Again, like Tempest she can be used with the TF Prime RID Arcee figure if you so choose. The print does not affect the transformation of the figure and does not require screws or glue to be used with the toy.

Questions and comments on the design or bio are welcome.

Cheers!!

Tecrom

If you're unfamiliar with my threads, my goal is to create a new Universe called "THE VIACONS." Here's the log line.

“The VIACONS are a long lived race of techno-organic beings that reside on the sentient world of VIACON 1. Recently emerging from a millennia long war that decimated much of their population and leveled their once great cities-the Viacons seek to rebuild their Empire and restore it to its former glory. During the Great Viaconian Wars, much of their population were scattered across the quadrant, existing in small pockets of lawless outposts throughout the system. In the new order, the Viacon Republic and its Senate, have sought to reunite all Viaconians back into the fold. However, an ancient enemy, long thought extinct and only spoken of in myth, has made a silent return. Cloaked in secrecy, the Tecrom have infiltrated parts of the Senate and have begun undermining the foundation of its rule. The few who are aware of the threat have formed a clandestine resistance-systematically recruiting into their ranks, those who posses unique qualities that will aid them in their struggle to expose and ultimately drive out the Tecrom."

NAME: Indigo (U128R)
AFFILIATION: Unknown
POSITION: None

INDIGO'S BIO:
Indigo is one of two children to General Ironside –the high profile, no non-sense Director of Viacon Intelligence. Tempest is her older sister. As children, Indigo and Tempest were inseparable and remained that way until the younger sibling was abducted by a group of radicals called the New Oracles. These separatists demanded the release of Taymor, one of its members, in exchange for Indigo. A political prisoner, Taymor was the group's most influential and active member. He was recently apprehended and detained by the Viacon state in connection with terrorist activities along a disputed region of space. General Ironside, the then, newly appointed head of the intelligence agency chose to take a hard stance against colonial separatists and did not act on their demands. In stark contrast to his decision, Tempest was more than vocal in her objection. However, General Ironside wagered he and his team could apprehend those responsible before their ultimatum expired. Unfortunately, he was wrong. For months he and those under his employ tirelessly hunted the separatists. However, all their efforts were futile as colonialist in the outer worlds resented the Viacon state and refused to cooperate with authorities. After a full cycle, General Ironside was forced to abandon his search. Reluctantly, he declared his daughter lost. Through his arrogance and pride, he lost two daughters that cycle. Tempest has not spoken to him since.

For many cycles, General Ironside has attempted to reconcile with his daughter. However, Tempest could never bring herself to forgive her father and blames him as much as the abductors for the part he played. General Ironside eventually lost contact with her-unaware that Tempest secretly enlisted in the Femacon underground-the clandestine unit determined to expose the Tecrom infiltration of the Viacon High Command-the institution he's sworn to protect. However, all things may come to light, as surveillance footage recently captured a fembot resembling Tempest entering a suspected terrorist safe house on Oren Prime.

LINKS TO ITEMS ON SHAPEWAYS
Indigo Head Only: Indigo U128R Head For RID RC by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
Tecrom Designs Shapeways Store: Shapeways | Tecrom Designs by TecromDesigns

MY OTHER DESIGNS

Space Man Mini Figure Thread: SPACE MAN mini-figure an homage to SPIKE by TECROM DESIGNS
Space Woman Mini Figure Thread: SPACE WOMAN mini-figure an homage to CARLY by TECROM DESIGNS
Space Boy Mini Figure Thread: SPACE BOY mini-figure an homage to DANIEL by TECROM DESIGNS
SPACE MAN 2inch Mini Figure on Shapeways: Space Man 2inch TF Mini-figure by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE WOMAN 1.89inch Mini Figure on Shapeways: Space Woman 1.89inch TF Mini-figure by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE BOY 1.6inch Mini Figure on Shapeways: Space Boy 1.6inch TF Mini-figure by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

SPACE Monkey Not Primacron Thread: Space Monkey an homage to Primacron to compliment Grimlock By TECROM DESIGNS
SPACE MONKEY 2.25 inches on Shapeways: "Space Monkey" Not Primacron 2.75inch Transformers by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE MONKEY 3.75 inches on Shapeways: "Space Monkey" Not Primacron 3.75inch MP Transform by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

KOMODO not Slizardo Thread: KOMODO Homage to Slizardo of Devon By TECROM DESIGNS
KOMODO 2.25 inches on Shapeways: "KOMODO" Not Slizardo 2.25inch Transformers Scout by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
KOMODO 3 inches on Shapeways: "KOMODO" Not Slizardo 3inch Transformers Deluxe by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

EXOSUIT THREAD:EXOSUIT Kit for Fall Of Cybertron JAZZ Spike Daniel Carly Homage BY TECROM DESIGNS
SPACE MAN Head (Not Spike):"SPACE MAN" Not Spike Exosuit Head For TF FOC Jazz by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE WOMAN Head (Not Carly):"SPACE WOMAN" Not Carly Exosuit Head For TF FOC JA by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
SPACE BOY Head (Not Daniel):"SPACE BOY" Not Daniel Exosuit Head For TF FOC JAZ by TecromDesigns on Shapeways
EXOSUIT DOME:Exosuit Dome For TF FOC JAZZ by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Apex Thread: Apex and Generations Scourge by Tecrom Designs
Apex on Shapeways: Apex Head for GenScrg by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Indigo Thread: Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS
Indigo on Shapeways: Indigo U128R Head For RID RC by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Ironside Thread: Ironside "Kup Homage" for TF Prime RID KUP by Tecrom Designs
Inside on Shapeways: General Ironside for TF Prime Kup by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Cyrene Thread: Cyrene "Ariel homage" for TF PRID Arcee By Tecrom Designs
Cyrene on Shapeways: Cyrene Head for RID Arcee by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Metal Head Thread: Metal Head and Wreck-Gar by Tecrom Designs
Metal Head on Shapeways: Model | Shapeways

Oracle Thread: NEW!! Oracle Ver. 2 for TF PRID Arcee BY Tecrom Designs
Oracle on Shapeways: The Oracle Ver 2 for PRID Arcee by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Tempest Thread: Tempest and RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS
Tempest on Shapeways: Tempest Head for RID by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Pit-Stop Thread: Pit-Stop for Human Alliance Sandstorm or Half-Track by TECROM DESIGNS
Pit-Stop on Shapeways: Pit Stop for HASandstorm by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Lord Valen Thread: Lord Valen " Alpha Trion Homage " for TF Voyager Vector Prime by Tecrom Designs
Lord Valen on Shapeways: Valen for TF Voyager Vector Prime by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Raven Thread: Raven "Slipstream homage" for TF Prime RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS
Raven on Shapeways: Raven Head For TF PRID RC R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

Talon Thread: Talon "Slipstream Homage" for Deluxe TFP Beast Hunters Starscream By TECROM DESIGNS
Talon on Shapeways: Talon For TFP BH Starcrm R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

I-ROC Thread: *I-ROC "Junkion Homage" for TF Gen. Junkheap or Wreck-gar BY TECROM DESIGNS
I-ROC head on Shapeways: * *I-ROC For Deluxe TF Gen Wreck R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

She-bop Thread: *She-bop "Nancy or Female Junkion Homage" for TFP RID Arcee BY TECROM DESIGNS
She-bop on Shapeways: *She-bop For TFP RID RC R by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

WEAPONS & ACCESSORIES ON SHAPEWAYS

Tempest's x2 Blasters: Tempest Dual Blasters by TecromDesigns on Shapeways

-
Attached Thumbnails
Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS-indigo-quarter-view.jpg   Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS-indigo-front.jpg   Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS-indigo-quarter.jpg   Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS-indigo-body.jpg   Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS-indigo-bike-head.jpg  

Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS-indigo-bike-no-head.jpg   Indigo "Chromia homage" for TFP RID Arcee by TECROM DESIGNS-indigo.jpg  

ARTIST PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tecrom...29343013808054
SHAPEWAYS STORE: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/Tecrom-Designs
Tecrom Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:21 AM   #2
HE>i
Collection Count: Being readjusted daily
Just bought it, this is awesome, i've been waiting for you to start pumping more of these out. Well done sir, just like the rest!
Sales Thread >> http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...es-trades.html
Feedback link >> http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...runkion76.html
Looking for Christian fellowship >> http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/groups...n-tf-fans.html
Brunkion76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #3
Protectobot
Nice! Like this a little better than Tempest. Soooooo glad to see you're still designing these, love every one that I bought so far!
autobot prowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
The TANK
Collection Count: 390+
News Credits: 2
THAT would look good on the beast hunters Arcee thats been rumored.
3ds friend code: 1332-8612-6129 pokemon X friend safari type is steel. if you add me please PM me so i can add you! thanks!
grunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #5
Maximal
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunkion76 View Post
Just bought it, this is awesome, i've been waiting for you to start pumping more of these out. Well done sir, just like the rest!
Thanks man. I appreciate the support. Just to let you know I made the ball joint tighter like Oracle vers. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobot prowl View Post
Nice! Like this a little better than Tempest. Soooooo glad to see you're still designing these, love every one that I bought so far!
I do too. I like the younger look myself, which I was going for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunge View Post
THAT would look good on the beast hunters Arcee thats been rumored.
I saw that. It looks like the exact same toy with spikes. But I'll have to pick it up to see. Also, I like that Beast Hunters Starscream mold. Hint hint.

Old 03-15-2013, 03:33 AM   #6
Sentient Being
jammer506's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: ~300
I love it! I grabbed the last two, and now I have to get this one!
jammer506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
Autobot
Collection Count: 50+
I think I prefer this one to the Tempest actually. Maybe it's the sharper edges or the slightly younger look, but I'm definitely getting a spunky Chromia vibe from it. I like it!

I've been meaning to pick up the Oracle head and Tempest, but I think I'll get this one instead. AND whatever head I hear you have planned for the BH Starscream. I already got to town on the figure when I found it - already filed down all the silly spikes and am currently trying to figure out a way to fix the "cockpit" problem.

I've also already modded an Airachnid head for it, but I'd love to have interchangeable heads for a Prime or Classics look.
Syncrosect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #8
Autobot
News Credits: 1
This head looks fantastic but unfortunately I won't be buying one at the moment. I wanted to throw this head on a BH Starscream for a custom but the joints aren't right.
Burnout V4 - Free papercraft energon cubes made by me

Plan D Avalon- playing games and being dumb - Ode to my sister-in-law
Rexidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #9
Maximal
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosect View Post
I think I prefer this one to the Tempest actually. Maybe it's the sharper edges or the slightly younger look, but I'm definitely getting a spunky Chromia vibe from it. I like it!

I've been meaning to pick up the Oracle head and Tempest, but I think I'll get this one instead. AND whatever head I hear you have planned for the BH Starscream. I already got to town on the figure when I found it - already filed down all the silly spikes and am currently trying to figure out a way to fix the "cockpit" problem.

I've also already modded an Airachnid head for it, but I'd love to have interchangeable heads for a Prime or Classics look.
I think I like Indigo for the same reasons you do!

Multiple heads are always cool especially for fembots. I was very excited when I saw that BH Starscream-not really for what it was, but what it could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoku View Post
This head looks fantastic but unfortunately I won't be buying one at the moment. I wanted to throw this head on a BH Starscream for a custom but the joints aren't right.
Hopefully you'll have something else to throw on that BH Starscream real soon. Just waiting on a test print right now.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:12 PM   #10
TFW2005 Supporter
dominomist's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Over 1000
Looks great. One of these days I am going to pick up a bunch of these heads from shapeways
dominomist is offline   Reply With Quote