Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

FoC/Classics Spinister

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 05:11 AM   #11
Slightly Insane
Collection Count: 250 & counting
Thanks for the comments guys, I've been wanting to do a Spinister for ages. I had a HftD Tomahawk sat read to convert, but when I saw this mold it just fit so well. The head requires very little modification, the cockpit is the lower legs. The only issue was the rotor assembly and that turned out to be a really easy mod to get it ontothe back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrslngr1981 View Post
I STILL have not seen vortex nor ANY other combaticons in a single store yet.How do I get these. Dammit I wish I lived in Japan!
Funnily enough when I went to TRU to look for these (they've only just been released here in the UK), they only had two Vortex's and none of the other Combaticons. Knwoing my luck it'll take ages to find the others (though I've just picked up Swindle from another board member).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinodigger97 View Post
That's an awesome custom.

If only he'll stop shooting at fires....
I want to make the Scavenger crew of the WAP, I was thinking of using the Combaticons as a base for them all, so they could combine into Mighty Mega Puncher. Granted, I'd probably have to use Blast-Off twice for Krok and Misfire, while Crankcase would have to be from Onslaught. Though this'll require some thought and probably some major mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BScorpinok75 View Post
Looking good!!! You have any plans for an FoC Quake or Needlenose?
I'd like to do them at some point, I might be able to use FoC Brawl as a basis for Quake. FoC Fireflight might work for Needlenose, but it'd require some serious mods. FoC Starscream is also a possibility, though the cockpit on the chest of Starscream would need to be reworked to a flatter Needlenose chest.
The key to the past is in the present

My Collection - updated September '13
MissingSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #12
Terrorcon
Spyne98's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: More than I can count
News Credits: 1
I was just thinking how well this would work the other day. Glad you did it, looks awesome.
FEEDBACK THREAD
Sale Thread
Want List
Spyne98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #13
Autobot
deceptikev's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Between 30-50?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrslngr1981 View Post
I STILL have not seen vortex nor ANY other combaticons in a single store yet.How do I get these. Dammit I wish I lived in Japan!
Crazy I've found all of them multiple times but never bought them in store cause i got the g2 set from amazon. I saw them at fred meyers and target.
deceptikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:50 AM   #14
Squadron X Consultant
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Most Classics (CHUG) Figures That Have Retail Releases
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissingSea View Post
I'd like to do them at some point, I might be able to use FoC Brawl as a basis for Quake. FoC Fireflight might work for Needlenose, but it'd require some serious mods. FoC Starscream is also a possibility, though the cockpit on the chest of Starscream would need to be reworked to a flatter Needlenose chest.
That'll be cool. I actually thought Brawl could work for Quake. Not so sure about Needlenose.
Sales (TFCC Rampage, TFSS Thrustinator, TFSS Treadshot w/Catgut, FOC Skywarp, Universe Roadbuster w/Nato kit) | Feedback (TFW) | Feedback (Ebay) | Wants (Generations Scoop, Generations Roadbuster, Marvel Deaths Head) | Who is your favorite Obscure Transformer Character?
BScorpinok75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #15
Omnibot
Collection Count: 50+
That actually looks pretty damn cool. I approve of this.
Godzilock Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #16
TFW2005 Supporter
dominomist's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Over 1000
This mold fits perfectly. Great paint job
dominomist is offline   Reply With Quote