Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 05:29 AM   #1
Omnibot
mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin

hey guys for all of you brave fans out there if you remember in the brave thread I had mentioned a while ago that I am working on some new brave characters of my own
the first series i came up with is
MYSTIC BRAVE GUARDIAN RYUJIN

feel free to check out the thread for the fiction and feel free to offer your ideas for the story and the customs

any way now for the custom

here we have dairyujin who is the primary robot of the show

the first component of dairyujin would be ryujin whose alternate mode is a jet

robot mode so far is only the legs and the waist

artwork by naztok

the rest of dairyujin's components are:
dai fighter(pics coming soon)
dai dragon(pics coming soon)
dai liner(pics coming soon)

that's all for now more coming soon
Attached Thumbnails
mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-cimg1702.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-cimg1703.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-cimg1704.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-cimg1705.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-cimg1706.jpg  

mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-dai-ryu.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-dairyujin.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-dragons.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-dairyujin-1_zps0354de58.jpg   mystic brave guardian no.1:dairyujin-fighters.jpg  

Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
my youtube channel
tfmaker is offline   Reply With Quote